Default Memorial Day Sunbums - We're getting the band back together!

Karen and I are OFFICIALLY BOOKED for May 26 to June 2, 2012.

I hope the whole gang can reunite at Tower Isle...and we'll party like it's nineteen ninety-nine.....or whatever....

Sounds good. Kristi and I will book by the end of the month.

Definitely missing the gang on Tower Isle. Glad to hear you and Karen are in for next May. We've got to get our calendar together and figure out what works for us. We were hoping to dodge what has become the rainy month of May - our trip last year was almost a total washout. We made the best of it, but I grew tired of the daily down pours.

Just booked today. 5/26--6/2/11

Default Todd and Allison Update! :)

So here's where we stand right now...still in limbo. Todd's employer is switching to a new computer system and the "Go Live" date is June 3rd. His boss has tentatively okayed him taking off time before that but we would have to be back before the 2nd as it sounds like they are pulling in extra people to work. I had already requested the later dates and gotten those but I didn't request the 24th or 25th...and someone else at my work place already has. So, I'm double checking with my employer as well to see if it will be okay for two of us to be off at the same time (small business with few employees). We'll keep all of y'all posted with our status....

Allison

Newbies anxiously awaiting our departure May 27th from Nebraska! See you on the Isle!

Default Woo Hoo!

Alrighty folks! It's official. Todd and I have booked. Our dates are a smidge different (May 24 through June 1) due to the EPIC conversion, but we'll be there! We promise to "warm up" the island for y'all!

Allison

It will be nice to have the Island secure. Glad y'all can make it. It has been too long since we have seen you two.
    The "floatie army" will be ready to storm the beach.

Please welcome my hubby and I to your vacation! We will be there 5/27-6/1! FB me Kia Parsons Itzen!!!!

Good to meet new people. I can't wait to get to the Island.

Kia, I have sent you a mess on facebook. Hope to make contact soon!!

Yay for meeting new people! Can't wait to see everyone!

Allison

Hi everyone, my wife Ashley and I will be at CTI May 29-June 3. Looking forward to making new friends and lifelong memories. If anyone would like, check out my profile and contact me before hand so we can get acquanted prior to meeting there. If we dont actually get to meet, everyone have a safe and great trip!!

Hi everyone, my wife Ashley and I will be at CTI May 29-June 3. Looking forward to making new friends and lifelong memories. If anyone would like, check out my profile and contact me before hand so we can get acquanted prior to meeting there. If we dont actually get to meet, everyone have a safe and great trip!!

New hubby and I will be honeymooning from May 22-30 can't wait!! -Melanie

We are coming May 25 for 7 days. This will not be our first time in Jamaica but is our first time at a Couples Resort. We are sooooooo excited it is driving me nuts. I can not wait