Default 2 questions about CSA in february

We will be at CSA the last week of February and can not wait!! I was wondering how cool does it gets at night once the sun goes down? Also, our departing flight from MOBAY leaves at 2:59, does anyone know what time our bus will leave the resort for the airposrt? Thank you for any bit of info!!!

Hi gleff31,
    The weather in Feb is nice and warm. I have never needed a sweater at that time of year but I always take a wrap - just in case. The only time I've ever used it was when we had dinner at Feathers. I find the A/C a little too cold for me.

I'm not 100% positive about your dept time from CSA but I would guess around 10:00. It takes about 2 hrs to get to the airport because the shuttle often stops at CN to pick up more guests and they want you at the airport 3 hours before your flight.

Hope you enjoy CSA.
    Karon

Low 70's at night and you will leave the resort about 4 hours before your flight leaves.

For a 3:00 p.m. flight, you will probably leave around 11:00.

It does not drop below the 70s even at that time of year. You may want a sweater for Feathers or the Aura Lounge.