Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Needing photos of CSS to get us through

181 days to go and we find the wait easier when we gaze at our pictures of CSS. Each month we choose one for our office calendar, this month it's the water sports area with hobie cats in front and the beautiful Jamaican flag flying. Does anyone have a link to their pictures that we can gaze at? We need new ones to get us through the next 26 weeks! No one else we know has more fun anticipating their vacation. Can't wait but soon come. WE LOVE SANS SOUCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. I love to gaze at photos (mine or other people's) before I go away. It helps put me there. Then when I return I gaze again to help keep me there, you know?. I always have my trip photos as my desktop and/or screen saver at work and at home.

Mine are in here. I like to take lots of photos around the resort, particularly early in the morning, Hope you enjoy. Have a great trip

http://picasaweb.google.com/diverdebbie

We have 222 days till we are at CSS. This is the last of the 4 resorts we have to see. So I would also love to see some pictures!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Check our link below...

thanks liquid! but couldn't see the link...

Ahhhh. Great photos! Were you in a penthouse suite in G block?

Quote Originally Posted by Marnies View Post
    Thank you Marnie! Love the photos and love the music too!

BeUtiful pics Jamicamecrazy! What type of camera were you using?

Here are our photos from 2010 at CSS. Enjoy!

http://s904.photobucket.com/albums/a...view=slideshow
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Marnies...what fun slideshows!!! Thanks for sharing.

Default wow love your pictures!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    I know what you mean. I love to gaze at photos (mine or other people's) before I go away. It helps put me there. Then when I return I gaze again to help keep me there, you know?. I always have my trip photos as my desktop and/or screen saver at work and at home.

Mine are in here. I like to take lots of photos around the resort, particularly early in the morning, Hope you enjoy. Have a great trip
    http://picasaweb.google.com/diverdebbie
    Wow Debbie I love your pictures!

@jamaicamecrazy- love the photos and your furbabies are adorable!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Ahhh. Thank you everyone for the beautiful photos! We feel better now.

Liquid, your photos are AMAZING!!! How can I learn to take pics like that???? (Seriously, I have a Nikon D5000 and barely know how to make it work.)

From our Balcony (F 6) this past June
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    Liquid, your photos are AMAZING!!! How can I learn to take pics like that???? (Seriously, I have a Nikon D5000 and barely know how to make it work.)
    MnK,Thanks for the kind word. You have a great camera. Just learn its capabilities and practice, practice, practice. There are lots of good books to help learn, and one I'd recommend is Bryan Peterson's Learn to See Creatively. Focus and exposure are fundamental, but even when you nail them, good composition makes the difference between a good snapshot and a great image. Oh, and always post some favorites and share them here on the board so we all can enjoy!

I've seen many pictures of CSS, bowlcoach, but found your pictures to be the most informative. We have reserved the beachfront suite and wondred what the bathroom and balcony were like. Thanks for sharing.

I'd post pictures, but my cameras were stolen from my room. Sorry.

Thank you all so much for sharing your photos!
    We stayed at CTI this year and are planning CSS for January. You're incredible photos have us anxiously waiting for our journey to begin.

Check out the "Photographers point of view" thread! AMAZING pics of our beloved CSS!!!!!!!!!

Sunny, Keki... thanks for the complements

Quote Originally Posted by MnK View Post
    BeUtiful pics Jamicamecrazy! What type of camera were you using?
    We have a few cameras, but mostly those photos around the resort were a Canon Rebel that's a couple years old now (but I still need to learn how to really use it). We also have an Olympus tough for the beach, and an older Sony with housing for diving. I know, crazy isn't it! LOL

I've enjoyed everyone else's photos too. Thanks for sharing. That's the best part about taking photos.... sharing!

We just got back last Tuesday from 8 glorious nights @ CSS !! 6th visit & still love it there !!

Large Thumbnails: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackiem...881589/detail/

Slideshow: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jackiem...80881589/show/

Jackie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast