Default First timers....kind of fluffy....mid 30s

My wife and I are going to CTI in Feb 2012. This is our first time doing the AN thing. We are very excited to try this and am looking for some input. She is looking for advise since she thinks she is not in body form for this.
    Last edited by MarkandMandy; August 2nd, 2011 at 08:41 AM.

Default All shapes and sizes

Quote Originally Posted by MarkandMandy View Post
    My wife and I are going to CTI in Feb 2012. This is our first time doing the AN thing. We are very excited to try this and am looking for some input. She is looking for advise since she thinks she is not in body form for this.
    You will see all shapes and sizes at the AN island. No one cares what others look like it is purely for the different experience and the freedom of things. No worries, no problems.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

No worries! No one cares what you look like. Tell your wife she should at least try it. My hubby is very uncomfortable going AN, whereas I am not. I am a droopy gal in her 50's after I lost 150 pounds. But I took it off my bucket list and now i am going for my diving certificate.

Kelly

Not to worry. Al shapes and sizes are welcomed and present, in fact there are typically more "fluffy" people than there are "buffy" people.

Have a look at the "Au Naturel" portion of the message board. Both of you should get tons of information from the threads there to help you feel more comfortable about this new experience. You're going to love it!!!

ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkandMandy View Post
    MarkandMandy Go to the AU Naturel link and read some of the old replies from many of the people who have shared her exact concerns or repost your question there, the link is on the blue bar near the top of the page, I think you will get more replies on that board. You both are going to have a great time and she is going to see that body form doesn't matter.

Body types does not matter. No one pays attention. That is what is cool about the island or AN is that you are judge by who you are not by what you are wearing. It is really something that has to be experienced to get it but trust me you will love it! As they say in Jamaica.....no worries!

No problem, mon. Go and enjoy yourself!

Hi MarkandMandy...check out the AuNaturel board (see link above). Lots of great threads in there for newbies. Spend some time perusing those discussions and post your concerns. People are very friendly and supportive!

FWIW...I am not exactly a hard body and feel very comfortable at the AN section of CN.

Checkout Feedback After Your Vacation in the Au Naturale board. Lots of good information and people's honest experience.

Default re: First timers....kind of fluffy....mid 30s

Go to the AN section of the board and you will find great advise and support for your questions and concerns. You will be most welcomed,

John

Check out the AN secttion on this board - Lots of info there.
    Linda

Head on over to the Au Natural threads and check some of those out. They should reassure her that there are more 'fluffy' people on the island than 'models'. The example is to go to your nearest Walmart and look around. That is the type of people you will see on the Island.

One other quick thing, just to make sure. You know that the entire resort is not nude, right? Only the private island.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

no worries, please. Nobody cares about a little extra fluff. You'll see all shapes & sizes. We're all there to have a carefree & relaxing time & that's all that matters! You both will love it.

Look around your local grocery store..now imagine those folks naked.. That's who's on the AN beach with you. No Worries.. Relax and have fun!
    Lucy

Quote Originally Posted by lovnrumpunch View Post
    Look around your local grocery store..now imagine those folks naked.. That's who's on the AN beach with you. No Worries.. Relax and have fun!
    hysterical!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to go to the store now. Waiting in line will never be the same.

When we went our first time we used it as motivation to get back into shape. Granted as others have posted you will see all shapes and sizes and no one " cares" but in hind sight we are so glad we took the 9 months we had and really busted our tush to improve our health and overall confidence. We collectively got into excellent shape and i can say we felt proud when we unrobed for the first time. It has been > 8 years and the decison to go AN and the subsequent to get into shape was a life changer for us enjoy