Default still 255 days to go, but doing my happy dance anyway ....

... because our travel documents were just delivered!!! We will enjoy a Red Stripe while reviewing our documents and dreaming of our fourth return home to CN next April ... with $500 resort credits to spend to boot!!! Nothing beats having a Couples vacation to look forward to - except actually being there!!!

We are doing a 222 day dance..... It's never too many days

CSS soon come!!! 3/12-3/19/12!!!!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We are right there with you. We return for our 8th trip to Couples and 3rd trip to CSS next April 13th thru 21st. We have a countdown clock on our computer that even shows the seconds. We just returned from CN on July 9th and had a great vacation and met some wonderful new friends. We can't stop thinking about our vacation and dreaming about the next one. I hate wishing our lives away but.............

Your travel documents were mailed to you that far in advance?? I just figured you didnt get them until like 6 weeks before you left? well congrats on getting that bad boys in and I have Red Stipe Light at home so I will toast one to you guys tonight! We have 483 days till our trip so its going to be a while before our happy dance even starts but look forward to putting those dancing shoes on!! We have booked all 4 resorts for 25 nights so we will have 900 in resort credits and I think there was a extra 100 credits for getting married there so I look forward to figuring out how we are going to spend our 1000 resort credits!!