Default Post CSA Away Blues

So I stayed at CSA and had my weddingmoon there for ten days and may be experiencing the blues. I have my beautiful son here now in the states (NC), does anyone else experience this. I just fell in love with Jamiaca even it did rain everyday. Or maybe it was because I( had my wedding there : (

its paradise thats why there are sooooo many repeaters!!!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

I feel the same way. I always get that way after a trip. Don't know when we will return.

I know those jamaican blues all too well! Keeps me working hard to returning every year.

My husband and I went to CSA in Novermber to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. It was supposed to be the honeymoon we never had. We had a lot of special things planned. Halfway through our vacation, my husband went water skiing and broke his leg. All of a sudden we were on a plane home, and I became his nurse. He needed surgery with plates and swrews . He could not walk for about six months. I was so depressed. We are now going back to try CSS and Cn in a week (CSA has too many bad memmories for me now). You will have other holidays, and time does pass by quickily. Hang in there, you will feel better.

Just remember the good times and now focus your energy on coming home at a later date. You do not have the blues you are just home sick already! You know what my friend we all had fun and it was great metting both you and your husband and look forward to seeing yall next time!

Rocking On~

you are experiencing DIF............. dreaded island fever. the only cure is to book the next trip

Quote Originally Posted by newtnugget View Post
    you are experiencing DIF............. dreaded island fever. the only cure is to book the next trip
    I agree! Thinking of booking another even before we have our next visit!!! I hope the" Fever" never leaves!!