Default CSA Beachfront Room - Old Section

Hello,
    I am looking to book my 4th trip to CSA in October. Previously we have stayed in the Beachfront rooms in the old section and absolutely LOVE them! I would like to stay in one again for our trip in Oct, but no matter what site I look to book our trip on, Beachfront rooms are not an option to choose from. Anybody know if they are doing construction/remodeling or maybe they are just all booked up?

Thanks for the help!

They may be all booked. Call Couples directly. 1800 COUPLES. My friend did this and was able to get a BFVS when none showed avail on the site.

Randymon pointed out before that he monitors the availability quite often and even in this day and age the only accurate way to find out if there is availability is through the 1800 reservation number. Even couples website will show all rooms booked in a certain category and that is not always the case.

We have a beachfront (we also like the old section) reserved for end of October/November so its not a construction issue, it is probably an availability issue. Its is kind of late to be booking so they may be booked. We always book around April/May time frame.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Thank you for the input. I did call and the Beachfronts are sold out! Such a bummer as we have fallen in love with them. We booked the Atrium, which is nice as well (we've just been spoiled). Either way, so excited to return that I really don't care where I sleep :-)

The Atriums are really nice. We tried one last year and we did like it. We are going back to the beach fronts this year but we would be more than happy to take an atrium if we had to.

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2