Default One Bedroom Ocean Suite Location

We have booked our 4th trip to Couples March 2012. This is the final resort we have to see, so curious where the One bedroom Ocean Suites are located? My husband insisted on making sure we got a room with a nice balcony (saw it on website pics) after we didn't get a room with a balcony at CSA this past visit. Anyone know which block the One Bedroom Ocean Suites are on? We are unfamiliar with this property.

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

I would love to know the same question...Hopefully someone out there can help us. I'm also going in March 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleyrm77 View Post
    I would love to know the same question...Hopefully someone out there can help us. I'm also going in March 2012.
    What dates will you be there? We will be there 3/12-3/19

Tammie & Mike

We were just at CSS in Sept and booked a One Bedroom Ocean Suite. We were in E-2. We had a nice big balcony with a table & 4 chairs and 2 loungers. It was a corner room with D block on our left. We could see the Mineral Pool, Fitness Center and ocean thru the trees. We were close to the Balloon Bar & Spa. Our room had 2 small bathrooms. We usually walked up the drive in back when coming back from the beach.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Most of the 1 BR Ocean Suites are in G Block, which is over by the Spa. I am hoping to still be in that block for our March (2-6th) 2012 trip in this room type. We were in G10 last trip and had a glorious view of the bay. There are a few more steps to the beach, even from D Block, but it is still very convenient to the gym/Spa/Mineral Pool and Cassanova/ Balloon Bar in the evening.

We had one in 2008, and it was in D block. There the balconies are smaller. I think there are some in D, E, F & G.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by kiki23 View Post
    Most of the 1 BR Ocean Suites are in G Block, which is over by the Spa. I am hoping to still be in that block for our March (2-6th) 2012 trip in this room type. We were in G10 last trip and had a glorious view of the bay. There are a few more steps to the beach, even from D Block, but it is still very convenient to the gym/Spa/Mineral Pool and Cassanova/ Balloon Bar in the evening.
    kiki23 - I hear that is the block most of them are on. Stairs will not be a problem for us, as I am pretty athletic and will enjoy the extra calorie burn

We are hoping to have a good view, we booked this type of room based on the balcony. We enjoy sitting out on our balcony having breakfast. We had an issue at Swept Away where we were in a room without a balcony and we hated it. So we paid extra to have the upgraded room with a nice balcony for this trip.

160 days till CSS...... 3/12-3/19

Tammie & Mike

Mar 1-5, 2012

I was at CSS a month ago, Sept. 2011 and had a one bedroom beachfront suite. Our room number was A21 (A block). Beautiful!! Swim up pool bar right in front of us, & in front of that, of course, the ocean. <3