Default I Got married at CTI June 2009, info & pictures

Hi Everyone,

I notice from the board that a lot of people are looking for info on CTI weddings.

Well, as a newlywed from CTI, i thought i would share my story and pictures with eveyone, and if anyone needs any more information, i would be happy to help!

The wedding co-ordinator in resort is called LaToya, and she is a wee darling!

She will meet with you shortly after your arrival and go through all the details of your wedding -

Venue
    Cake
    Alcohol for the toast - ie wine, champagne, etc
    Witnesses or bridesmaids
    Flowers for the bouquet
    Buttonhole for the groom
    Wedding cake

and any other things you require!

Our wedding was at 10am on Saturday 20th June 2009, and we got married at the Bayside Restaurant.

We used the resort photographer, Nicholas, and he was amazing, he did exactly what we wanted! We asked for our shots to be fun and taken when we weren't posing, all natural and we wanted to have fun!
    I must say, that i couldn't be happier with the photos, he really caught our personalities!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Congrats and thank you! We booked for Feb 2010. I would like to know what the ceremony location choices are. And the extra cost for them. I have so many questions! The website does not have the extras and prices any longer. I emailed the wedding co ordinater and it is taking her a long time to get back to me! Your pics are beautiful! Congrats again!

Thanks for the post.

I have a few questions.

Whys did you choose to get married at Bayside?

Where were the other places that you could get married at?

Did the water look best at 10am, as opposed to later in the day?

Are your pics posted online? If yes can you e-mail them to me?
    Heaterfan15@sympatico.ca

The attached pictures are small so it is hard to see them.

Thanks!

Pictures are very nice and congrats.....the Bayside is an option? We planned on the beach but will decide when we get there.....getting married in November 2009

Any other infor you can share would be excellent.

Thanks

Stephanie and Peter

Quote Originally Posted by candace_darryl View Post
    Congrats and thank you! We booked for Feb 2010. I would like to know what the ceremony location choices are. And the extra cost for them. I have so many questions! The website does not have the extras and prices any longer. I emailed the wedding co ordinater and it is taking her a long time to get back to me! Your pics are beautiful! Congrats again!

Hi Candice_darryl,

Thanks! the locations were actually anywhere in the hotel grounds that you wanted!

Beach
    On the grass overlooking the sea
    Bayside was offered as there is no longer a wedding gazebo

All the locations are free, except if you want to go to Tower Isle, which is a few thousand dollars!

The package we chose was the deluxe pack - 30 photos plus dvd for $650.

It was hard to upload my pictures here, if you wish to see the whole album, go to

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=789711252

Happy to help, just holler if you need more information!

Carolynn x

Quote Originally Posted by Sensfan View Post
    Thanks for the post.

I have a few questions.

Whys did you choose to get married at Bayside?

Where were the other places that you could get married at?

Did the water look best at 10am, as opposed to later in the day?

Are your pics posted online? If yes can you e-mail them to me?
    Heaterfan15@sympatico.ca

The attached pictures are small so it is hard to see them.

Thanks!

Hi!

as above for the locations, we had chosen the wedding gazebo, but it wasnt rebuilt after the refurbishment, so we were lost!

I chose Bayside as I wished my ceremony to be shaded, my eyes water like mad in the sunshine and obviously, i couldnt wear sunglasses to my wedding vows! hehe!

Yes, the 10am wedding was great, it tends to get a bit more cloudy in the afternoon, plus its hotter so the colours of everything are kinda bleached out and not as vivid.

But to be honest, the weather was very changeable out there, it could be cloudy one afternoon then sunny the next!

Here is a link to my bebo where the whole wedding album is -

make sure and come back here to tell me what you think!

I would have uploaded them all here, but you can only upload 5, dont know where my other 2 went!

Quote Originally Posted by jesters View Post
    Pictures are very nice and congrats.....the Bayside is an option? We planned on the beach but will decide when we get there.....getting married in November 2009

Any other infor you can share would be excellent.

Thanks

Stephanie and Peter
    Hi Stephanie & Peter!

Yes, anywhere in the hotel is an option!

You are doing the right thing, wait until you get there and then decide!

It really is the most perfect place to get married!

Heres a link to my bebo page so you can see our other pictures,

If you have any other questions just send me a list and ill be happy to help.

Carolynn x

Thanks for the info. I was starting to get worried after reading some of the negative reviews of the resort photographer. Your pics really are great. Can you tell me what you think of the DVD? Also, how many pics could you get on CD? Could you get more than what were included in the package? Are they copyrighted or can you print them yourself?

Thanks again! Can't wait, getting married in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
    Thanks for the info. I was starting to get worried after reading some of the negative reviews of the resort photographer. Your pics really are great. Can you tell me what you think of the DVD? Also, how many pics could you get on CD? Could you get more than what were included in the package? Are they copyrighted or can you print them yourself?

Thanks again! Can't wait, getting married in November.
    Hi Kristen,

I absolutely love the dvd, its great! The part with the vows you can hear and see, and then other parts after are overlaid with music. Mine is around a half hour long and was well worth it!

Our package was the deluxe with dvd - 36 photos and dvd for $650.

Then we purchased an extra 30 pictures, i think they were $210.

So, we got the initial 36 in our album, with a cd backup, then the additional 30 just on cd.

They gave us a printed letter giving authorisation for them to be printed, so there was no hassle!

Hope this helps,

Carolynn