Default Dress Code-CSA for Feathers and Lemongrass

Hey! I know there are several threads about dress code, but they are kind of vague. I am really a laid back person, and if I could wear shorts, t-shirt and flip flopes everywhere I would be a SUPER happy girl.

Lemongrass suggests "resort elegant" - I am wearing a Maxi Dress and sandals- ( I hope this is okay) I don't want to be the ones that stand out in the crowd. ( I hate that)

Feathers-"resort casual" ugh! I don't want to dress up two nights. So can I get away with khaki shorts and a nice shirt and sandals, or do I have to do the dress thing again. I am not a capri person, its too freaking hot for capris for me at least (living in ATL over 95 every day with 200% humidity..lol)

and for my husband he was going to wear linen shorts, and a collared shirt to feathers.

So I am thinking I am okay for Lemongrass, but want to know how "casual" Feathers is.

Thanks for any imput.

Shorts - not gonna happen. Open toes - not gonna happen (for him). Trust me, they'll not let him in.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

From the Couples Webiste, Couples SWept Away, Resturant and Bars tab:

FEATHERS (DINNER)
    For a more formal gourmet dining experience, featuring continental cuisine with a distinctly Caribbean flair, Feathers is sure to delight even the most discriminating palettes. view

Dinner: 6:30pm to 9:00pm
    Reservations: Required
    Dress: Elegant casual. Shirts, slacks and closed shoes for the gentlemen and summer dresses for the ladies. No sandals, T-shirts, shorts, jeans, sneakers, or hats are allowed. Jacket is optional.

We enjoy the upscale atmosphere at Feathers and hope that the dress code stays just as it is.