Default Sans Souci; persuade me otherwise

Greetings, I am quite the AI lover, and I was fortunate enough to have a rather reasonably affordable week at Sans Souci in 2009. This became the best vacation ever. Why can't I throw an extra thousand down and find another resort to get anything reasonably resembling that experience? Ain't happening. Egad, If this is the pinnacle that's fine. If you must have variety, check out Couples Tower Island.

Sorry, cannot agree. If you loved CSS then you will realllllly love CSA. Same great food, great service but the best beach you will ever set foot on. You can't get naked, that is the only drawback.

Quote Originally Posted by swegert View Post
    Greetings, I am quite the AI lover, and I was fortunate enough to have a rather reasonably affordable week at Sans Souci in 2009. This became the best vacation ever. .... If this is the pinnacle that's fine. If you must have variety, check out Couples Tower Island.
    Hello fellow Georgian! We've come to the same conclusion. While there are other resorts that may have fancier rooms, or a nicer beach, we've not seen evidence that there are any with a better overall experience. The service alone at Couples puts them in a small niche at the top. When you factor in everything else that is included, we think they come out on top. It's hard to imagine improving on a Couples vacation and now I don't even feel motivated to try and find a better experience. The one "risk" for Couples is that they have created this expectation of excellence for their returning customers that must be difficult for them to continually meet. They're human though, so 100% perfection can't be achieved. However, the old Alabama song "Close Enough to Perfect for Me" could be their theme song.