Hybrid View

Default no longer newbies!

we have nothing but awsome memories and things to say about our time in jamaica mon! couples negril was the incrediable. the people, the beach and the grounds were perfect! we stayed in room 9201. it was exactly the room i wanted. the view and the ocean was breathtaking! we layed under the tree iv seen in pics and it was jus delicious and yummy to drink my dirty bananas under it every day! the food was delicious. lychee is a fav of all our restraunts. we sat on our balcony every morning and had coffee and banna bread. then when down for a wonderful breakfest at casava everymorning. glasford makes the best eggs! i wish i had red flag service at home! we did the booze cruise,jet skiing,parasailing,zipling, and went tubing down the river. we are already planing when we are going back!! cant wait to return! ; )

OMG kkld sounds like you guys had a great trip!!! we are still newbies and not going for our first time until nov of 2012 so gonna be a newbie for a longggggg time! hehe it all sounds so wonderful and glad you had a great time!!!