Default Umm. We couldn't wait

We're booked in for two weeks next April, but we couldn't wait that long so we decided to do Secret Rendezvous in the middle of September.

I'm thinking we might need some professional help with our addiction to Couples.

OMG that is so exciting!! I swear one of these days we are going to do the same thing and not be able to wait for our trip and book another one to settle us till we can get there again! We booked Key West this fall to try and tie us over for a bit but we are not going to Couples till Nov of 2012 for our first time but we have booked 25 nights so we really gotta save for that one so dont see us going there before our trip this time but one of these days it'll happen!!! Congrats and have a great time!!

I'm Jealous!!!
    :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Questor View Post
    We're booked in for two weeks next April, but we couldn't wait that long so we decided to do Secret Rendezvous in the middle of September.I'm thinking we might need some professional help with our addiction to Couples.
    Similar story here. Maybe we can get a group discount for counseling! We booked CTI for April '12 just after we returned this April from CSS. A few weeks ago we were discussing what to do for our 29th anniversary celebration in August. That day I received the Wednesday email for a great deal on CTI. Instead of second-guessing our decision on a new place we weren't sure we would like, we made the easy decision to go back to CTI. We're 14 days out and can hardly wait. Today is our anniversary, so we've got two weeks of excited anticipation and then a week in paradise to enjoy. We were worried about visiting Jamaica in the hot summer, since we've only been in winter and spring. After this summer in southern Georgia, the 86-90 degree days in Jamaica will be a refreshing break from our 97 -100 degree days we've had lately. Looking forward to the changes at CTI since last year - room service, minibar, new boat and dock! It just keeps getting better and better!

Fugetaboutit.... there is no cure... you're hopeless and unable to fight it... deal with it. BTW... I like the way you think!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Join the club!

We couldn't wait either......

When we got back from CSA in April of this year, booked for CSS in September. And now we have booked for CSA in April 2012. Now we need help!!!!

I LOVE COUPLES AND JAMAICA!

Kim
    33 days to CSS...
    250 days to CSA...

Okay. Now she's driving herself crazy trying to figure out where we'll be going. She just told me all the basic rooms at CSS and CTI are booked so it will be one of the other two.

It's going to be a long five weeks.

So Questor what have we decided to do now?? Been waiting for you guys to announce it but heck its only the 13th so that really hasnt gave you guys much time!

Did the same thing, could not wait for our scheduled trip so we did the Secret Rendezvous. We had a blast, but went CRAZY waiting for which resort !

Okay. It's the day before the day before we find out where we're going.

Tell us Questor.......tell us!!!!!

Well, we got CTI. Time for some research.

This time next week we'll be back home.

Well congrats on CTI and have a great time and enjoy being at home again!!!

we have another week till we find out can't wait!!!!!