Default Went to CSA for honeymoon, considering going back to CSA or CTI. Thoughts??

Went to CSA in October of 07. Thinking of going back to CSA or CTI for our 5 year anniversary and renewal of vows.....Should we go back to CSA or opt for CTI?

Thanks!

Csa!

CSA is the honeymoon spot.
    Irie Mon

We were married at CSA October 20, 2010. We spent 10 wonderful days there, loved it so much we could think of anywhere we would rather spend our first anniversary. So we will be back at CSA October 17 two October 25. My only regret is we can't stay longer.

I should probably reserve the thoughts for people who have been to both properties, and since I am completely in love with CSA, it probably isn't the most objective opinion.....but.....

...that being said, with as much as I read/have an addiction to the message board it seems like one of the biggest tipping points is the Au Naturel experience. If that is on your bucket list of sorts, then CTI would probably be your best bet. If you have no interest in that whatsoever or are wishy washy on the subject, then it seems like the following would be questions regarding priorities you and your SO should answer are something along the lines of:

Importance of:
    ~Room service (only at CTI)
    ~Work Out Facility (CSA has it in the bag)
    ~Better off site excursions (CTI probably offers more)
    ~Nostalgia (Obviously CSA for you)
    ~Variety of dining experiences (CSA probably has an advantage)
    ~More "updated" accommodations (CTI's renovation is apparently amazing)

Maybe the other thing to consider is what kind of interaction do you want to have with other guests. Of course you can have as little or as much as you want in either place, but the impression that I get from the boards regarding CTI is that that property, along with CN, tend to be the more social experiences, while CSS and CSA tend to have more options of seclusion.

I am sure that everyone will tell you that you can't go wrong either way, and let's face it you can't..... Depending on your budget/time allotted it could certainly be fun to do a split. Possibly renew your vows at CTI to mix it up and have a somewhat social start to your vacation and then "honeymoon" at CSA for the second half or vice versa...

Either way, CONGRATS on 5 years together!! Best to you both!
    Team Leegion

Why ask us? You two know where you want to go... just go with it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Two totally different resorts. So your decision really depends on what you want in your vacation.
    Vicky

CSA rocks its AWESOME!
    Randi & Sherri
    (Pork Chop)

We decided to do CSA again! We LOVED LOVED LOVED it there. Booked for OCT 11, 2012