Default Private Dinner CSS

So we will be on our honeymoon September 3-7. I contacted the "romance Concierge" about some extras we could add...there was some choices...but I wanted to throw this on the board and get help from the REAL experts...haha

Private Dinner? Is it worth it? Any add ons that you would recommend?

bumping this thread...would really love some insight

Hi,
    You don't say what resort you'll be stay at, but my husband and I have had a Private Dinner with every stay at CSS. We request our dinner be held in the Wedding Gazebo, and I like to pick my own menu--and not the standard menus offered. We both have our favorite entrees and desserts so I request them, and once the chef approves you are good to go. Since you are celebrating your honeymoon, a Private Dinner sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your new life together. The cost is $170 at CSS, and I think it is well worth that price.

All the best and congratulations on your marriage!
    suzyQ

Dinner on the beach is GREAT. Superb attention and service. Very special. Whether it's for your honeymoon or for us folks celebrating our 42nd anniversary, it was special. Here's a look at our table set-up on the beach. I hope you enjoy your dinner on the beach.
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

I asked a few weeks ago about this, If you eat at Bella Vista at night you can eat on the beach but you can have the dinner in the wedding gazebo. It is supposed to be very romantic. I am thinking of doing this for our 30th anniversary, The food at this resort is outstanding! Really you pay that much for romantic dinners here in the states, the best part is you two ARE the only ones they are taking care of.

We did the private dinner on the beach and in my opinion it was worth it! We had gotten married on the beach at CSS and when our guests left that night we did the private dinner to start our honeymoon!

Thank you so much for the input...I'm thinking we are def going to do it. I have heard so many wonderful things about couples Sans Souci...we are so excited! 24 days to go!!!

We had our 10th anniversary private dinner at CSS in 2010 and it was in the Spa area under the canopy next to the giant chess board. Everything was set up perfectly, it was right on the water, private, and no sand to mess with. Convenient for us since our room was on the clifts, 'D' block. We just took the elevator down. Food was fantastic and waiters were very attentive and took photos with our camera for us.

My husband and I have been to CSS in April for the past two years and booked our Private Dinner both times in the Gazebo. It was something that I will never forget. Keston was our waiter (both times - we requested him the second time).
    The music, the waves, the food, the privacy, the romance!

We plan to be at CSS again in April 2012 and I am sure that we will once again book a private dinner.

It is sooooo worth it!

KruznSusan and Stan
    Louisiana
    CSS April 2010
    CSS April 2011

Totally worth it! We did CN at the treehouse on 8/6 and Lillian was our waitress.
    Not to be missed!
    This was for our 17th

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011