Default CN Anniversary Theme

Can someone tell me what the theme for the 2011 CN anniversary will be? If it hasn't been decided yet, can we find out when it will be announced? I'd love to be dressed for the theme...but I need some time to get prepared!!

I was wondering the same thing, ...but for Swept Away! Very excited, we will be celebrating our 10th. Anniversary with a Vow Renewal a few days before the Couples Anniversary.

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'
    Swept Away Jun 15'
    (Long time coming after vacationing in 8 other countries...it's time to return home)!

I've read that the anniversary party for CSA is on October 7th....is that right? If so we will be there celebrating our 29th anniversary, I also read that it is an awesome party!!

Per an earlier post:

http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthr...er+anniversary

..."2011 Negril Anniversary weekend dates
    Greetings to all:

In order to determine the dates of Negril...

Negril is always the Friday,Saturday and Sunday preceding the U. S. Federal Holiday Columbus Day.

For your reference, this years Negril Anniversary is the weekend of October 7, 8, 9. CSA on the 7th, CNG on the 8th and our Charity Golf Tournament on Sunday, the 9th.

Join us as we celebrate each resort's anniversary. It's a blast - on steroids"...

Swept Away Nov/Dec 08'
    Swept Away Jun 10'
    Swept Away Oct 11'
    Swept Away Jun 15'
    (Long time coming after vacationing in 8 other countries...it's time to return home)!