Hybrid View

Default Looking forward to the freedom!

Hi everyone - I am going to be surprising my fiance with this trip at Christmas - planning on being at CSS at the end of Jan. - I have never gone AN before - however, we are both very easy going people and are quite comfortable in our skin (for the most part for me anyway LOL) - I LOVE to swim nude and can't wait to go and just be free - I have no doubt he will be all for it - this summer at the cottage we both sat and ate dinner nude on one of the really warm evenings

Hi Jen, book by the end of Aug for a 300$ credit to use at the resort. Leslie and I are going to SSB Jan 18-27!!! Our second time loved it this past year. Look me up on Facebook rob DaBiere will answer any questions you may have.

Quote Originally Posted by Robleslie View Post
    Hi Jen, book by the end of Aug for a 300$ credit to use at the resort. Leslie and I are going to SSB Jan 18-27!!! Our second time loved it this past year. Look me up on Facebook rob DaBiere will answer any questions you may have.
    I have been researching the Couples website like crazy looking for the details on the $300 resort credit! Can you give me a link?

JenRN - We have just booked for our 4th trip to CSS for Dec 28th to Jan 4th. It is an amazing resort, with the most wonderful staff we have found anywhere. You will both love Sunset Beach!! You know, there is just nothing like floating naked side by side out in the ocean, with the hot Jamaican sun beating down on you! By the way, we are just down the 401 from you in Kingston! If you ever want any information about CSS and SSB, or some pictures, just send us an e-mail to pellis4@cogeco.ca, and we'd be more than happy to share!
    (Karen&Paul)

OOps! Nevermind I found the $300 credit offer... It's not for CN :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-n-Lisa View Post
    OOps! Nevermind I found the $300 credit offer... It's not for CN :-(

ok