Default A few questions about CN

I have a few questions about CN. How much is the couples message in the treehouse and is it really worth it? Also, is Andrew still there? What day for the Catamaran Cruise. Thanks in advance.

as far as the cost, I honestly can't say, because we just paid the $10 or $15 difference to "upgrade" our 30 minute complimentary repeater guest massages to the treehouse during our second visit there, but I can tell you it was DEFINITELY worth it!! In fact, you can read about what I had to say about our treehouse massage experience on couples' website here: http://couples.com/negril/photos.php ... which was pulled from one of my many message board posts.
    Regarding Andrew, he was there during our 2008 trip, but not during our 2010 one. However, we got to know some of the new entertainment staff and they were all super!

The Cat cruise goes out Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Saturday from CN.

Thanks for the info!

We've had the treehouse massage and also the beach massage...both are so worth it, be sure and try one. I think you can find the brochure online under the spa tab. Andrew has moved to the states. He was going to college, studying hospitality/entertainment management. He's currently living in Destin FL, seems to be doing well for himself. I keep up with him on facebook.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Andrew is no longer at CN - it makes me sad just typing it.........

What is Andrew's last name. Would like to do a friend request on facebook.

Thanks for all the info. My husband and I will try the massage at the treehouse and the Cat cruise. So sad about Andrew too. I just loved him!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    What is Andrew's last name. Would like to do a friend request on facebook.
    Kingfish...Andrew changed his name on Facebook. He's Roman DaVinci on Facebook.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

Thanks Ladydia41. I will request him on FB. He is not to far from me.