Thread: css vs. cn?????

Default css vs. cn?????

We stayed @ css in 2009 and we are planning on returning to paradise in 2013 (early). Is there any pros/cons between these two?

We did it backwards. We went to CN (3) times and then tried CSS. Now going to CSA in November

The beaches are far better in Negril, we liked the room service at CSS and we liked our room better at CSS. We stayed in BF Jacuzzi Suite at CSS and BF suite at CN.

The food was great at both but we liked the selection better at CN.

We enjoyed the Cat cruise at CN, I do not remember this was offered at CSS

If you want to take advantage of the a/n facilities then CSS is much better than CN

You will really like CN and that side of the island.

I am going to both resorts tomorrow. I will give you my review when I get back on the 21st. So excited!

cn pro
    best beach in negril
    incredible sunsets
    short walk to get to long bay for a great beach walk
    west end is very vibrant if u wish to see outside resort
    main pool swim up bar very cool spot
    blood bay

cn cons
    an beach is a beach nothing like the set up of ssb
    the layout of css is much more exotic
    rooms /vie not as nice across the board
    enjoy

I don't really think I can think of any "cons" when it comes to Couples. CN & CSS are a dead on tie for us as to which is our favorite. CSA is great but it just didn't have the right "vibe" for us. We haven't stayed at CTI...yet.
    CSS is the most romantic, has the best beach bar, has the most beautiful grounds, an incredible spa (a massage in the hut above the cliffs hearing the waves below...priceless), Friday night gala, Sunset Beach and the mineral pool to name a few things. But, you were there and already know that about CSS.
    CN has an incredible beach and the best pool of all the Couples resorts. When you arrive at CN and walk through the lobby and see that huge pool with the Caribbean behind it.....it's amazing!!
    The Cassava Terrace is a better place to go for the nightly entertainment IMO over the Balloon Bar at CSS.
    CN also has more choices in restaurants than CSS but then CSS has room service. Both times we stayed at CSS we stayed in a Penthouse so we had a much bigger room & balcony than at CN. We have stayed in both a Garden Room and Garden Suite at CN and the views from the rooms at CSS are better, mainly because it's up on the cliffs. It is a lot easier to walk around CN, the only stairs are up to the lobby, your room (if you're on a second or third floor) and if you head up the Treehouse for dinner or massage.
    I'm sure you will get plenty of other opinions on this, these were just mine. And, I'm sure you know that either one you choose, you win. The service, food, staff, drinks, entertainment is excellent at all of the Couples resorts.
    Hope this helped, it's all Irie at Couples!