Hybrid View

Default Inclusions for Honeymooners at CTI

My fiance and I have been looking at CTI for several months now for our honeymoon in September (getting married on the 09/10/11!!!) We've been watching the sales and special offers each week because we are on a tight budget, but CTI really is our top and only pick for where we want to spend our honeymoon -- it looks so amazing. This morning I was feeling extra courageous and decided to book our trip before it's too late. I went looking through CTI's list of what all is included again, just to sort of convince myself to just GO FOR IT! and I guess I came to a website I hadn't found before. It said the inclusions for honeymooners (complimentary his/her massage, champagne) are only valid for those staying 6+ nights. This was a bummer because we really can't afford to stay more than 5 nights (were planning on booking Sept. 19 - 24).

I was just wondering if anyone has found this to be true or untrue? Do you really only get a couple's massage if you stay 6 nights or more? I know there are tons of other wonderful inclusions, but we were really looking forward to that one!

Thanks in advance!!!

Default It is worth a try and ask, what could be the worst they say no.

You won't be disappointed going to CTI. We will be there 9/17 - 9/26 for our 4th time and I know you are going to absolutely love the place. Check out the Meet Up Board on the Sept. 2011 thread and see who all is going. Hopefully you will have a beautiful wedding. We did our wedding 9/82 and loved our honeymoon at CTI but it was known as COR back then. Call the number and ask for Latisha she is the wedding planner, I know you aren't getting married there, but maybe they can make an exception for your massage. See you in September!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

It's true, you need to stay 6 days or more. I hope you can find a way to stay another day. We will be there the same time(9/17-9/26) for our 4th trip back home. Hope we can meet up with you. You're going to love CTI. Go to the "meet up" section to see who else will be there the same time as you. Keep in touch and if you have any other questions, please ask.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY

Default Thanks!!

Thank you so much! We just booked and we're SO excited!!! Still for 5 nights (Sept 19-24) as we can't get any more time off work, but we'll worry about the massages when we get there! Can't wait for our honeymoon

Whitney, why don't you use the honeymoon registry so your family and friends can contribute to your trip!

Congrats!!!!! Hopefully we can meet up with each other. Drinks are on me the 1st day. We'll have to make-up arrangements to meet soon.(36 days for us) You're going to LOVE everything CTI has to offer. Keep in touch and if you have any questions or concerns, ask.

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY