Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Valentines Day 2010..are you going?

We will be returning Valentines Day 2010 after a wonderful Valentines Day visit in 09. We met some great people and were wondering who was going to be there this year. Say hello!

Default valentines day 2010

We will be returning for the 3rd year in a row Richie & Janet. What a romantic place to spend that day. We love couples
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Yup we will be there for our 4th Valentine's day visit.

It is the perfect place to spend valentines day. It's only our second trip but we hope to make it a tradition. Hopefully we will get a chance to meet you there.

Only 165 Days left. The days are getting shorter and the temperature is starting to change. Negril here we come!

The Valentine Queen will be back!

we will be back for our fourth valentines day trip.....cant wait

Funny we will be there for the fourth time as well!
    Rose
    I am not high Maintenance, I am deservedly Spoiled!

Couples Preferred Agent - Here to assist with your booking

what kinds of things can you expect for Valentine's day? We went for new years eve last year and are planning a trip back and can't decide what time of year to go.

We went in 2009 and had such a great time we are returning for Valentine's Day 2010. They decorated the resort, had a rose for the ladies, Lobster Dinner, Chocolate party,....and a few other romantic activities.

Default Chocolate Party?

We will pay better attention to the activities this year. It looks like we missed some of the fun stuff. But we certainly enjoyed ourselves. 66 more days!

58 days.....cant wait~!

53 days! Can't wait!
    Rose

Default We'll be there!

We'll be there for first time. Can't wait. Haven't been away by ourselves in 16 years!

It will be well worth wait and I am beting next time it won't be 16 years till you return.
    Rose

Bump
    Rose

Default Thanks for the bump

we have 36 more days on the countdown clock. Time to start tanning.

Default 32 days!!!!

The Chocolate Party come complete with Chocolate Martinis' mmmmmmmmm 33 days! Currently -35(-31F) with the windchill. Can not wait for CN!
    Rose

This will be our first Valentine's Day at CN (and also my husband's birthday). What can we expect? We're looking forward to our trip and will hopefully get to meet some of you. I can't wait to escape this terrible winter weather!

Default See U There!!!!!

My wife and I will be there on the 13th-20th. 1st Time. Can't wait. Any Christian Brothers & Sisters going? Trying to figure out how to put our picture on for U guys. Any help out there? Thanks a bunch!! Bless U all!!!!

27 Days to we arrive back in Negril! Can't wait to see all of our old friends and to make more new ones! We arrive on Feb 12 for 8 days - Dave, Rose, Larry, Marla, Brett, and Jana .....see ya soon.......35 degrees in Fremont Michigan......Negril...here we come!

Default What to expect for Valentine's Day

As this is Couples holiday you can expect lights (red & white) around the trees at the pool. There will be plenty of photo ops as well. They will leave something special on your bed to mark the occassion. We have recieved a Teddy Bear and then last year a Pillow Case to take home. Expect that many people will have weddings or vow renewals that day as well as many will book private dinners on the beach. There are roses for the ladies. Couples goes all out for Valentine's Day. 24 days till we arrive.
    Rose

That sounds great! I can't wait. I am also looking forward to the Chocolate Martinis. Yum!!!

I have a question about the catamaran trip. Is it hard to reserve a spot? I really enjoy boats, and Saturday will be our only opportunity to go, but we don't arrive until about 2 PM on Friday. Do you think it will be all reserved by then? I hope not. (I was disappointed to see that it doesn't run on Sunday and we have to leave on Monday ) Thanks!

Default Getting Closer to Getting Home!

Bump!
    Rose

Default The Weather

The weather in Negril appears soooo boring - sunny, high 83 low 71, everyday. Not certain we can handle that after 30 below and blizzards to freezing fog, 40 and rain, with a chance of thunderstorms. We have not seen the sun in the last two weeks. We need vitamin D. Our shitzu sleeps all day, but at least is now totally thawed out.

Looking forward to our first trip and meeting all of you. What is a Bob Marley anyway? My flag is rising.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast