Thread: Sunset at CSS

Default Sunset at CSS

I have been to CTI, everything was perfect, except No sunset! Can you see the sunset at CSS?
    MouLouHill

Yup, hence the name Sunset Beach. It is beautiful and the perfect way to end the day and start the evening

Hi moelouhill,
    CSS has beautiful sunsets! At 5pm Sunset Beach, the Au Natural beach, is open to everyone for sunset viewing. The bar stays open and Mr. Johnson is playing beautiful music to accompany the gorgeous sunset!

I hope you have the opportunity to view a SSB sunset!

All the best,
    suzyQ

The sunsets are viewed from Sunset Beach (Au Naturel beach). After 5:00 PM the "au naturel" beach is open to everyone. Here is one of our pics of the sunset at CSS from the Sunset Beach side of the resort.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Mike & Martha

CSS 2010, 2013, 2014
    CTI 2011
    CN 2012

Hi moelouhill;

The sunset at CSS is gorgeous! The best place to see the sunset is of course Sunset Beach. Here is a slideshow of Sunset beach including the sax man, who plays for about 30 minutes each night. Soooo romantic!

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripw...6-55b4-9237?lb

Who can see almost a perfect sunset from Sunset Beach

Yes, people gather on sunset beach to watch the sunset after 5:00. While the sun doesn't set into the ocean like it does at other places, it's still very nice. I've attempted to attach a photo for your enjoyment!

Yes and it is amazing and awe inspiring.

I have heard during certain times of year you can see the sunset from CTI, anyone know if there is any truth to that ( cause I do not understand how) ?

sunsets on SSB are nice if you are truly sunset lovers then you may want consider negril. There you wil see sunsets that you cannot put into words and pics no how many you take never does it justice ... enjoy

We were there in Feb and the sun goes down over land. Sorry but sunsets at CSA are over water and more to look at.

Actually, depending on the time of year you go, sunsets DO go down over water at CSS. May - Aug ish, they are over water. Just got back last Tuesday & we had some nice ones !! Just beautiful !! (as long as those pesky clouds don't come out of nowhere & block the sunset !! )

Jackie

Thanks all!
    MouLouHill

Default Recent CSS Sunset

Name:  cssjuly2011 020.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  29.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    I have heard during certain times of year you can see the sunset from CTI, anyone know if there is any truth to that ( cause I do not understand how) ?
    We go in July and if you go to the pier, you can watch the sunset over the water.
    Vicky