Default wedding photographers?!?! Help!

Hi! I'm so excited to day my wedding is three weeks from today at couples swept away! I'm sort of panicked though. Not sure what to do about a photographer? Are the resort photographers good and patient? Do they do a good job? Does anyone have any outside photographers they could recommend and how would I reach them? Any favorite resort photographer I should request? Basically I'm just wondering what's the beat way to handle our picture situation? Can't wait. I would LOVE to see pics of any recent Weddings if anyone wants to share! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Three weeks!!!!!!

I recommend an outside the resort photographer. Yes, they cost more, but the quality is 100x better. You get to go off the resort and take pictures if you want to. You also have to pay a $500 vendor fee to hire an outside photographer. To me the resort photographer style is awful and cheesy. But it's your wedding and you need to pick what is going to make YOU happy. Here's some pictures of our wedding photographer Misha Earle. http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/index2.php?v=v1

We used the CSA resort photographer Ceon (sp?) and he was great! He did just what we asked of him and stayed with us through the wedding/reception/on beach after. We just got our Wedding book in last week and it turned out fabulous :-)!! I can send you our link on FB if you would like to see them.

can you send me the link...we are getting married at csa in june 2012....i was plannin on using the resort photographer....my email is sabrinamos@hotmail.com

We had no problems with the resort photographer at CN in June of this year. Everyone throught the pictures were fantastic. If we had an idea he let us do it. We did not feel rushed at all and you're going to get "cheesy" photos no matter who takes the pictures. The pictures we like the most are the one he shot of us just walking around. I,kind of hate having my picture taken so that doesn't help either. Save the $500.00 for something else.

Wow, thanks for posting these pics! To be honest, that's the only thing that's made me unsure about having our wedding at Couples is the photography. It's great to see there is such a great photographer available. I haven't found many in the searches I've done. I don't want to bring someone with us all the way to Jamaica but I also want to make sure the wedding is captured appropriately. Your photos look gorgeous! I especially like the center photo with the dramatic backdrop. So beautiful! I just sent an email to Misha Earle to get more information from her. I couldn't tell from her website, is she based in Jamaica? Thanks again for your post and congrats on the wedding!

Cheers,
    Amanda

Default Digital memories collection

I got married this past April at Couples Negril and used Diana Campbell of digital memories collection. They did a great job on pictures and video. Email w any questions jscaturro38@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by amanda&paul View Post
    Wow, thanks for posting these pics! To be honest, that's the only thing that's made me unsure about having our wedding at Couples is the photography. It's great to see there is such a great photographer available. I haven't found many in the searches I've done. I don't want to bring someone with us all the way to Jamaica but I also want to make sure the wedding is captured appropriately. Your photos look gorgeous! I especially like the center photo with the dramatic backdrop. So beautiful! I just sent an email to Misha Earle to get more information from her. I couldn't tell from her website, is she based in Jamaica? Thanks again for your post and congrats on the wedding!

Cheers,
    Amanda
    Hi Amanda
    Misha is based out of Jamaica. :O))
    She is a great photographer! I love her work!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda&paul View Post

Cheers,
    Amanda
    Hi Amanda
    Misha is based out of Jamaica. :O))
    She is a great photographer! I love her work!

Can you please send me a link so that I can see your photos? We will be getting married at Swept Away in June and will be using the resort for pics.

Another vote for Misha - she was fantastic and in the end, the difference in cost was totally worth it to us. We got married without any family or friends there, so I wanted as many photos as possible. Here's our slideshow:
    http://mishaearle.myshowit.com/jessica_joel

We just returned from a fantastic vacation at Couples Negril. My husband and I decided to book Diana and Richard Campbell to do our pictures and we are so happy we did! They went above and beyond what was expected and we are so happy with our dvd and pictures. Here is a link to our pictures....
    http://www.digitalmemoriescollection...m=3&gallery=16

did you get a link to look at pictures from the CSA photographer? Our wedding is in July and trying to decide what to do also. Thanks! my email jlebl42@hotmail.com

I think for the resort photographers you just get a CD, nothing is hosted online.
    Becky & Dave
    CSS July 2012 (Wedding @ CSS 7.18.12)
    CN July 2012

Love your pics!! where was the 2nd pic taken on that cliff?? so beautiful!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a fantastic picture it was .Really great all the picture but you and your husband looking so nice .I like your 2nd awesome image. Can you tell me where did you go for honeymoon? budget travel

That was really nice photos from your wedding day. I really enjoy watching all of them. It was indeed a very happy memory, which I can see that those pictures were the same as a candid one. One thing I have observed on your photos is your wedding dress!It was almost alike with mine for my upcoming wedding.Its just that it was two-sleeves like yours in there!It was really gorgeous, in which I also got it with great discount from Bridesire. My wedding planner have introduced me to them, as she gets her wedding dress and her client's dress in there.

We were married this past Tuesday (man, I hate being home), and we used the resort photographer at CN. Jason was AWESOME! He was super easy to work with and totally cool with my not wanting to get my dress all messed up (wearing it again for pics here). I would not waste the money on an outside photographer. Honestly, we were a little skeptical, too, about using someone from the resort, but I swear you won't be sorry! We purchased a leather bound album similar to the one that we are going to get from our photographer here for our reception (and family pics) as well as two CDs with pictures on them. So very happy with our decision! If I can figure out how to do it, I'll post our pictures.

Name:  12981064 (533x800).jpg
Views: 234
Size:  287.4 KBName:  12981077 (533x800).jpg
Views: 221
Size:  68.1 KBName:  12981085 (533x800).jpg
Views: 224
Size:  92.3 KBName:  12981193 (800x533).jpg
Views: 234
Size:  254.9 KB