Thread: hair?!?!

Default hair?!?!

I will be getting married in CSS next may... Are there any people who do hair there, specifically for weddings?

They have a salon there, I did not use them only because my wedding was at 10 am and I knew I would be to rushed. But I have seen other brides hair done at the salon and their hair was beautiful

Yes, CSS has a full salon. I had hair and make up done there for my wedding last year. The best part is that they have products that hold up to the hot, humid weather! FYI my hair and makeup did cost over $100.

Hey IcedCoffee -- how long is "very long", if you don't mind me asking? Trying to put together a solid timeline and hadn't considered longer hair taking more time. For reference, mine is not quite halfway down my back. (I personally consider it medium length... hair to the waist is long! lol)

Britney, check out my review and see my photos. I got my hair done at the salon. I loved it.. and my hair is super long

The resorts have full salons. I was very nervous to get my hair done there, but I think they did a great job. Name:  270391_2284032703052_1315913999_2762045_7636629_n[1].jpg
Views: 409
Size:  49.8 KB

I had my hair and make-up done by Judith at the Salon. She is great! I love her! My hair was beautiful. You can search posts that I have posted and see my wedding review that has tons of pics and some good info in it. I will try to post a pic but I don't know how to resize the pic to get them to fit so I'm not sure if I will be able to post a pic b/c they might all be too big. Congrats and good luck to you! Oh, I fogot to add that my wedding was at 11am and Judith came in early to do my hair that morning! Again, I cannot tell you enough how great she is!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Christy~

Quote Originally Posted by DJ4me714 View Post
    I had my hair and make-up done by Judith at the Salon. She is great! I love her! My hair was beautiful. You can search posts that I have posted and see my wedding review that has tons of pics and some good info in it. I will try to post a pic but I don't know how to resize the pic to get them to fit so I'm not sure if I will be able to post a pic b/c they might all be too big. Congrats and good luck to you! Oh, I fogot to add that my wedding was at 11am and Judith came in early to do my hair that morning! Again, I cannot tell you enough how great she is!
    Your hair looks GREAT!

Hi,

are there any experiences with the CN hairdressers?

CSS has a full salon. Judith did my hair and did a wonderful job. I took her a photo of a style I liked and she did a fantastic job creating it. Our wedding was at 11. My hair appointment was at 9 and I still had plenty of time to do my makeup and get dressed. My hair is medium to long and I would definitely suggest an up-do. It helps keep the wind from blowing your hair in your face. And, when we got married in June it was HOT. I was so glad I had my hair up.

Best wishes to you!

Mia

Name:  dsc_0036_003.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  48.4 KB
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

My wedding is at CN on Jan 7th at noon, any experience with getting hair done there? Do I need to schedule my appointment now or when we arrive at the resort?