Default First Timers & May 2012

May 5-10th!!! Hey it is our first time going anywhere and it is our honeymoon/ 1 year anniversary!!! Does anyone have any advice for us?!?! We are clueless but want to have a great memorable trip!

kylesarahbalk....since you didn't mention which resort I can't help on a resort advice. 1st congradulation on your honeymoon/1 yr anniversary. 2nd Welcome to the Couples family.

Advice for any Couples Resort...relax,sit back and don't sweat the small stuff, you will have a great time. Try some different foods and drink, talk to the other guests young & old, engage the staff, try some of the free excursions....but most of all connect with S.O
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

kylesarahbalk....since you didn't mention which resort I can't help on a resort advice. 1st congradulation on your honeymoon/1 yr anniversary. 2nd Welcome to the Couples family.

Advice for any Couples Resort...relax,sit back and don't sweat the small stuff, you will have a great time. Try some different foods and drink, talk to the other guests young & old, engage the staff, try some of the free excursions....but most of all connect with S.O
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

Hey kylesarahbalk and everybody else around,
    we will be at CTI from 5/2 till 5/16 and it will be our first time at couples as well. Hopefully we will meet there. We are looking for others who would like to meet or do some excursions. Are there any other Scuba divers around, because we always enjoy diving on our vacations and it's nice to do the trips with other nice couples.
    We booked last week and are already so excited! I'm checking the messageboard a lot and have read almost every thread by now I've never seen such an awesome community around a hotel. So we will be happy to meet new people and try all that's offered! If anyone has good advise on things we really should not miss, please let us know

We will have to get together and have some fun! I am so excited and can not wait!!!

My husband and I will be there from 5/3-5/8. I love to scuba dive but my husband has never been. I am so ready for May!!

Name:  DSC_0385.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  23.1 KB
    This is Kyle and Myself, Sarah! We hope to meet you all and have some drinks together!

30 Day!!!!