Default A Slideshow we would like to share of our stay at CSA

We have not yet received our wedding photo's, but we thought we would share a slideshow we made of our honeymoon. We did not get any contact info for the people we met, so if you see yourself on there give us a holla! We had an amazing time.............. I will def. be returning! it was paradise.

BTW we had wonderful background Jamaican background music but youtube made us take it off for copyright issues, I'm new to youtube so I don't know how to add music, does anyone else know how to? If so, please let me know : )

Hope you guys enjoy = )

http://youtu.be/yjTPkw8D5aM

Beautiful thanks for sharing!

What a great slideshow!
    Can I ask what software you used to create it?
    Where did you get all those flowers for your hair? SO CUTE!

Oh thank you soooo much for sharing! Those were great pictures!! Getting married there 12/12/12

Default A Reply to my Slide show thread

Hey ya'll it's been a while since I've logged onto this thing, but I was thinking out it the other day and thought i would log on. BTW CSA- best vacation EVER, My wedding was more than I could have ever expected. For toe of you that were asking questions, we edited with movies maker, and the flowers I got strictly from the stylist at CSA. She was great. I had lilac orchids in my hair, if that helps. If you have anyany other questions, don't hesitate to message me, ca (ndicecrabtree04@gmail.com.I prob should change that loll with the whole name change but oh well. I would be more thna happy to give you any advice. Let me know!~