Default How private is the AN beach at CN?

My husband and I have been to CSS and CTI AN beach and now are going to try CN during Dec.2011/Jan.2012. We are a little concerned with the rooms that overlook the AN Beach at CN. Do you feel like you are being watched by the people in the rooms or is it still to far away to notice? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi From what I remember the rooms were not that much of a concern. I was more weirded out by all the people walking by on the beach. We love sunset beach at css for that reason. No gawkers.

Yes the second and third floors of buildings 6 & 9 can peer on to the AN beach. We have spent many hours on the AN beach in our four visits to CN but haven't ever felt like people are watching us but you will see some foot traffic in the front of the beach that gawk on the AN beach. Just sit back, relax and enjoy yourselves . No Worries.

The rooms are right there plus there is a public walkway at the water's edge for guests from other resorts & vendors.
    Vicky

You're thinking about going to the AN beach. Guess what? There are people there who are going to see you naked. There are people going along the public walkway that might see you naked. There are people in some of the rooms that might see you naked (though I doubt people spend much time in their rooms and if so whatever indoor activities they are doing probably involve them being naked and they won't peering outside much anyways).

My question is: so what? No one knows you in Jamaica! No one is going to tell the neighbors! Most importantly: don't let what other people might do deter you from the experience. Relax, enjoy - even if you only do it once, you'll never forget!

Really its simple, no matter where you go in the outdoors and get nekkid, there is a chance someone will see
    you. It could be people in the rooms or walking down the beach in CN or SSB and it could be workers of the resort on TI or in a boat. Even some people watching nude people on TI from the rooms with Binoculars. So , as one of my friends says "if you are afraid someone will see you nekkid, keep your clothes on!
    At all 3 resorts that have AN at Couples,people may see you, but all are at a distance. Enjoy yourself, most people hardly even look, and the one that do stare are jealous.

HAVE FUN AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE WITH CLOTHES, EXCEPT THE BARTENDER THAT IS!

We were there about 5 years ago, they had tall hedges surounding the AN beach. I felt very comfortable there. Very relaxing atmosphere. Loved it!

People can look down from the end of the walkways on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the closest building. But if they do... it's not Hedo, so what theyis see my wife and I drinking a drink, reading a book, or eating a chicken pattie. Even with my wife being totally hot.... they won't stay there and watch for long. Don't worry about it. It's a non-issue unless you overthink it.

Yes I hear you and I did feel the same way, as it takes a bit to get comfortable being naked around strangers. The rooms are fairly close and there were people there getting drinks and just passing through. There were also staff passing through doing their jobs as well, not to mention the people on the beach walkiing by. The more you know in advance, the less you will get upset. I still felt comfortable after a few days, and loved it.

If you are concerned, have a few cocktails first.

Mozy over to the AN beach and make your way to a few lounge chairs. Respond to the friendly hellos from the others there. Drop your swim suits and sit back on your lounger. Bathe in the warm Carribean sunshine and let your cares melt away.

The following day, repeat.

Spent time at CN nude side in June. Did not feel like people at resort were watching. Did notice some people walking public beach looking in and some swimmers. No worries though

Do be advised kids can stay next door at the Riu and can walk the beach. Just something to think about. That is why we head to CSS for Sunset Beach. Much more private
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Quote Originally Posted by calgontakemeaway View Post
    Do be advised kids can stay next door at the Riu and can walk the beach. Just something to think about. That is why we head to CSS for Sunset Beach. Much more private
    4 Times at CN and have yet to see a kid anywhere.....
    Captain Jim
    "I will grow old....
    But I won't grow up"

You're lucky Jim. Heading back for the 3rd time to CN in a few weeks and have always seen kids walking the beach, none at CSS. If someone is a little a nervous about going AN they deserve all the info. Seems like CSS or CTI would be their best option.
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Actually, we have seen more kids on the beach at SSB than we have CN. They come across white river. It is no big deal. We love SSB also and will be there in 8 days.

I do understand why some people like one resort over another. It can be for many reasons .We have our favorite also, but still visit all couples resorts that have AN facilities. My problem with some people who have a favorite Couples Resort sometimes feel the need to bash all except the one they love the most. We all like things for different reasons. We should share our likes and dislikes with those who ask. But we should be careful in trying to brand one bad day or one bad experience as something that happens at that resort all the time.

We are all passionate about our favorite home away from home, let's just let up on downing the other resorts. We all like different things for different reasons. Enjoy the uniqueness of each one.

Once you go, you know! ENJOY..........

Default Privacy on AN beach at CN

My husband and I visited CSS first and CN last year. The AN beach at Sans Souci was wonderful. We loved the pool and the bar and the fact that they brought lunch out. At CN, the beach along the ocean is public so there are many people all day long taking strolls along the beach and EVERYONE look up at the nude sunbathers. We saw the same people walking down the beach multiple times that we had to wonder if they were walking or just trying to get a look through out the day. We didnt care but I see how it can make newbies comfortable. The distance from the chairs to the water is long. I like to lay in my chair where the waves wash up on my chair. Since everyone looked anyway, I decided one day to drag my chair down to the water. People continued to stroll by and the looks on their faces was priceless as they walked around my chair to continue down the beach. I didnt know anyone so I didnt care. I was doing something that I wanted to do. It can be hot on the beach with no pool to cool off. The people with their clothes on were more uncomfortable that I was... We will frequent CSS form now on. We made alot of friends socializing at the pool bar. It is very private since the AN beach is separated by a cliff and on the other side a river. No gawkers. We care more about the amenites then the lookers and we much prefer CSS.

We love the AN at CN. the beach is great. There are walkers on the beach but who cares. We are doing what we are comfortable with and if they are comfortable then so be it. We LOVE Couples Negril. Going for our 7th year the end of July. Can hardly wait.

We are also going back at the end of July 2012! Se you there it was so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by weluv2bnude View Post
    HAVE FUN AND IGNORE THE PEOPLE WITH CLOTHES, EXCEPT THE BARTENDER THAT IS!
    Awesome advice!!! And for the gawkers...you're giving them a great story for when they return home. You don't know them and you'll never see them again. Plus...I doubt they are looking at your face, so they couldn't pick you up in a line up.

Just made our reservation!!!! arriving at CN July 25 and staying for a glorious week with 90% of the daylight spent at the AN!!!!!!!!!! We can hardly wait.