Hybrid View

Default Pelican Bar/YS Falls Tour

Can anyone recommend a reputable vendor for the YS Falls/Pelican Bar excursion? How much can we expect to pay?

Heading to Couples Negril in 7 days!

Willy

Email me @ mandolin dot jeff at gmail dot com. I don't think we can recommend outside vendors on this board. The tour desk can also do a very good job of setting this up for you. But Jamaica is a very personable place, and I think setting these things up on my own is a really enjoyable part of the process.

We go just to the Pelican bar and it is about $40 a head (group of 5) for the land transportation and ten $ each for the boat ride. You will need to tip also. YS falls has an admission fee too. Most of the private tour operators can give you a firm lump sum price for your group where they take care of all the admission fees. All you have to do is cover drink-food-tips souvenirs while out ion the road

Almost all the private tour folks are VERY good at their jobs. Better than anywhere else I've been. It is not just a guy with van normally. You get a real guide with lots of personal connections at/to the places you will be visiting.

I'd suggest checking online for tour operators in Jamaica or Negril.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"