Default Montego Bay Hotels

Does anyone have any suggestions for one nite's lodging close to Sangster Int'l Airport in Montego Bay?

Default Montego Bay Hotels

We have stayed overnight at a reasonable and amazing Bed and Breakfast in Montego Bay many times. If you are interested, I can email you with the name and you can even check out the photos and reviews in Tripadvisor. It's a hidden gem!

Toby's

Try the Ackee and Saltfish in the AM.

That would be great info. We'd really appreciate it. You can send it to jb2nd at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Hi! Did you get my email with the B & B info?

Hi Deesweptaway,
    Could you please send me the B&B info to allen2569@att.net.

thank you!
    suzyQ

Nothing I can recommend...but one you should absolutely stay away from is the Holiday Inn in Montego bay. Last year the flight home was delayed a whole day because of problems with the plane. The airline put us up in the Holiday Inn and it was horrible. Food was very low quality, customer service was non-existent and the place smelled like a crime scene.

We were probably just spoiled from spending a week at CSS...but commented to each other how disappointed we would have been had we unknowingly picked that place expecting something nice