Default I know you cannot pre-request rooms (I agree, incidentally) but.....

Can you request when you arrive?
    If so, does anyone have any recommendations for CTI?
    We will be in oceanfront. We have booked superior but I am fine with upgrading.

Ta.

IMHO, you want to upgrade. I would do deluxe gardenview before oceanfront superior.

You can, and should request a special building if you have one, when you arrive!

We did deluxe gardenview last time. We would like oceanview this time.
    Any specific buildings with best views?
    Thanks for your responses btw

I think, and this is just my opinion, that the Deluxe Oceanviews have the most value for the money spent. I forget the building numbers but we were in the building next to the swim up bar, and we just loved the view. I would also opt for a higher floor if I had a choice.

We booked an Atrium suite and requested for a building away from the main road and on the second floor, we couldn't have been giving a better room. The receptionist was amazing, I had mentioned that it was our 20th anniversary and she said she was going to us the best available room. We had to wait a bit for the room to be ready but it was well worth it. Building 27, Room 2228, we actually had a partial ocean view from our balcony.

I would 120% go for an Atrium room again, first off, it's less money and realistically, we aren't the type of people to spend vacation time in our rooms, it's there for 2 reasons, sleep and a place to get changed to go out and enjoy the resort.

The Atrium room has no TV and that's the way we like it. Getting a room with a TV in a resort like this is truly a waste of anyone's money, I have no clue why anyone would want to watch tv, the resort literally can keep you busy around the clock. Enjoy your vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by Damenc View Post
    We booked an Atrium suite....
    The Atrium is CSA.
    We had a Deluxe Ocean at CTI. I think it's a great category. The rooms are buildings 1 and 4, but mostly in building 4 (all of building 4). The rooms all have a great view straight out over Tower Island, even from the 1st floor, which is up a bit with a balcony, not a patio. We could see the ocean from the bed.
    We talked to someone in building 1 and unless I'd had too many Hummingbirds (lol), I believe they said it had a tub. The room was a bit smaller, but closer to things.
    IMO you can't go wrong with that category. We'd book it again but ask for a higher floor if possible. That's the only thing about 1st floor rooms... people walking by at night on their way to the elevator or building 5. Up higher you wouldn't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicamecrazy View Post
    The Atrium is CSA.
    We had a Deluxe Ocean at CTI. I think it's a great category. The rooms are buildings 1 and 4, but mostly in building 4 (all of building 4). The rooms all have a great view straight out over Tower Island, even from the 1st floor, which is up a bit with a balcony, not a patio. We could see the ocean from the bed.
    We talked to someone in building 1 and unless I'd had too many Hummingbirds (lol), I believe they said it had a tub. The room was a bit smaller, but closer to things.
    IMO you can't go wrong with that category. We'd book it again but ask for a higher floor if possible. That's the only thing about 1st floor rooms... people walking by at night on their way to the elevator or building 5. Up higher you wouldn't get that.
    Oops, sorry..