Well once again, Continental attempted to ruin our trip to CSA ..... Two years ago with a couple of weeks to go, I get a call at 1:00 a.m. from Orbitz to tell me that Continental has cancelled the flights out of MoBay for the weekend we were returning. But the good news was (sarcasm) that they had modified our flights to fix the problem. Our connecting flights were now scheduled for the day BEFORE our departure flights ..... And this was supposed to fix things.

Flash forward to yesterday ..... I had checked our reservations over the weekend and realized that after the weekly changes in flight times, we were now booked on a duplicate flight out of MoBay. Same flight number but different times. I called Orbitz and waited while they tried to contact Continental to see what the problem was. I was then told that I wouldn't make my connecting flight due to the flight out of MoBay but they would try to find another. Waited longer and then was told that sorry but there were no flights out of MoBay on that day....... but I could cut my trip short and come back a day earlier. No thanks !! I figured I would rather change my reservations and stay a day or two longer at CSA than leave early but still not flights available.

Finally the Continental rep found a flight on US Airways on the original date we had planned. Problem solved ...... NOT QUITE ...... While checking my new reservation with US Airways, I wanted to select my seats. Surprise ..... No seats available together for my wife and me. UNLESS I upgraded to "Special Seating". So now I am out another $40 ..... Oh yeah, and they charge for all checked baggage, even the first bag, so another $50 at least .......

This is the last time I will ever fly with Continental, even if I have to pay more .......