Default We are coming back to CN.. A few questions....

We are booke dfor next April. We have had a tough year and it will be good to feel that sand in our toes. Can someone tell me about a trip to Dunn's River Falls from CN ? When is the Repeater's Dinner? I am sure I wil think of more but that is it for now. We are actually making this trip with my sister and husband, it will be their first and our second trip. Thank you

Dunn's River Falls is in Ocho Rios, which is a LONG way from Negril. Best guess - about 3 hours one way by bus/cab.

Jan is right. Depending on the length of your stay, if you want to see some falls, Dunn's is a little far. A better option would be to do the Black River/YS Falls/Appleton tour. It's about 90mins to the Black River, where you do a safari on the river that is pretty fun. After that, you eat lunch, and drive up to YS Falls, which is not Dunn's, but is still very cool. Then, you head to the Appleton Estate rum distillery, and then back to the resort. You spend much less time on the road and get to see several cool parts of the island. It seems like we left CN around 9a, and got back around 4p. Definitely worth it. I think its only $90pp.

The Repeater's Dinner at CN is Monday night.

Having been to Dunn's River Falls . . . it's not all that exciting and will be overrun by cruise ship passengers on tour. Not sure it's worth leaving Couples to do.

I say do not make that long trip to Dunns River. Look at some closer options. They have many trips to places just like it near Negril.

Just remember that your sister and husband will not be able to attend the repeaters dinner.