Default CSA July 2012 questions

Hello everyone. This is my first post on here. I am getting married next summer in July and planning on booking our honeymoon at CSA. If we book before August 31 2010, we are getting a really great deal.

We will both be 24 years old when we get married and both have never been to the caribbean or any tropical place before. After doing a lot of research, I feel pretty confident I am making the right decision in choosing Couples swept away. We mostly want to chill on the beach (we have pools at home), chill at the swim up bar (dont have those at home), and see a little bit of the natural beauty Jamaica has to offer while taking in vibe of negril.

We are looking to book a beach front room. are these as nice as they sound? We are not looking for luxury but simple, clean, and truly beach front is what we would like to get.

Also, we would be looking to do at least one excursion (besides those offered by couples). What waterfall or rainforest excursions would you guys recommend?

Any other bits of info are appreciated as well.

Thanks everyone

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

For the money, nobody gets your closer to the beach than the beachfront rooms at CSA. The only thing separating you from the beach is a lovely pathway. They truly are wonderful rooms. We usually book the beachfront verandah suites. We love sitting on our balcony and relaxing, whether it's eating the continental breakfast that is delivered to our room, or watching the sunset with a cocktail before dinner.

I think you would be happy choosing the beach fron suits. They are as nice as they look and sound and simple, clean, and are as beach front as the resort has. The beach front suites are great. I think they are the best rooms on the resort for sure! As far as excursions I would suggest 2 for you guys... the canopy tour, which is where you zip line through the forest and its sooo much! The other one is parasailing. Its not one you can get through the excursion desk though. There are a couple guys that walk the beach that you work with. You wont miss those guys... they are there every day. Its like $50-$60 a person and so worth it. We do it everytime we go!

Couples Ocho Rios 2005/2006
    CSA 2009/2010/2011/
    2012 x2/2013 x2

Well matizno congrats on the wedding next summer and we have never been there either but we have chose the BFVS at CSA to get married so I feel like you and I have made a great choice to pick CSA!! I keep hearing they look just like the pics on this website and I have heard many a times that the rooms are clean so trust me that is not one of my worries!! You have made a great choice and yes book before the end of the month!!

Default first off great choice!!!

You can do exactly as you say you want to do. I will give one caution on beachfront rooms, while they are on the beach. They are right on the beach path that everyone uses, just my 2 cents. As far as excursion outside of what couples offers, it is totaly up to you depending on what you are looking for. The zip line tends to be popular. We will be there in July. You will fall in love and see why people call it HOME.