Default Lions Club International in Negril???

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a local chapter of Lions Club International in the Negril area? We are being joined by dear friends on our October return to our SweptAway home, and they are very active in their local chapter. It would be a real hoot to arrange a meetup with their counterparts in Negril (if there are any....)

Anyone have info???
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a local chapter of Lions Club International in the Negril area? We are being joined by dear friends on our October return to our SweptAway home, and they are very active in their local chapter. It would be a real hoot to arrange a meetup with their counterparts in Negril (if there are any....)

Anyone have info???
    That's a great idea! My father is a life member of the Kiwanis club and when he traveled and time allowed he would always trio to find a local chapter to visit...met my dear friends that way.

How about Binging or Googling it to check it out...I am sure you can find something out there to help you. Hope it works out. Enjoy your trip!
    Chuck and Gail
    Washington DC area (Northern VA)
    CSS April 19th
    7th Trip to Couples (2xCSA 4xCSS 1xCTI)
    Too many trips to JA to count and still love it!

Thanks, Chuck&Gail...

I kid just that and indeed found that there are chapters in Lucea and SavLaMer... really appreciate the tip!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"