Default 10 more days until HONEYMOON!

365+ days of waiting .. and in 10 days we will be at CSA! It's hard to believe that we booked our honeymoon OVER a year ago, and it's finally here!

This will be our first time to CSA and we are over the moon excited. I am a travel agent and have sent many people to Couples, and I'm am ready to experience it for myself. My fiance and I have never been to Jamaica before and are ready to be laid back and relaxed!

Every day I send people on vacation and I am so excited that it's my turn! We will be staying in a Great House Jacuzzi Suite for 7 nights. The only problem is.... I don't think our trip will be long enough

Can't wait to be a part of the Couples Family!

Well Colleen26 congrats on the honeymoon and you guys will have a wonderful time! We started our countdown at 500+ days and still are in the 480's so we have a long time before we become part of
    the Couples Family but I cant wait!!

Colleen26,
    Congratulations on your wedding and marriage! You will have a fantastic honeymoon at CSA!

All the best to you!
    suzyQ

At work today and looked at my dayplanner and we started our countdown at 627 and I said 500+, meant to say 600+ and we are now at 473 today so feel like we have came along ways!!!

Congrats on the wedding Colleen26! You will love Jamaica!!!!

Congrats on your wedding, we honeymooned at CTI 29 years ago and we went back for our 25th, 27th and we will be at CTI for our 29th in Sept. You will absolutely love Jamaica, do and see all that you can. Getting married and staying married is a milestone these days and when we go back to Jamaica it is our honeymoon all over again. Enjoy!!!

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011