Default pictures rooms G-block one bedroom ocean suites

Anyone have pictures of rooms they have stayed in? We are looking for a good view. I did get one response to this and I appreciated it very much. I would like to see or be directed to where i can view some pics. Thanks Jeanne
    Jamaicajeanne

Here's a link to the pictures from our last trip to CSS, April 2011. We satyed in G 8, a one bedroom ocean suite, and the best room we have ever had at CSS! Just loved it!! There are anumber of pictures of the room, and the view from the room, included.

http://www.kodakgallery.ca/ShareLand...localeid=en_CA
    (Karen&Paul)

Jeanne,
    I have some pictures from our suite, but honestly, if you go to the Couples home page, click on Sans Souci and navigate to accommodations, the first picture *IS* the view from just about every 1bR ocean suite in G Block. When you check out the panorama view of the 1br oceansuite, that IS what those suites look like and it is a far better photo than anything I was ever able to snap. The bathrooms vary slightly from room to room but you will have a lovely bedroom with a dresser and closet. It is an amazing room category IMHO. Others swear by the penthouse, and you do have more distance to the beach, etc., but I wouldn't go back to the beachfront if I had a choice. One of our rooms looked over a huge tree where egrets were nesting overnight. Every morning I would wake up to sunrise on the balcony and watch the birds take flight to start their day. You can see a good amount of the main beach, the ocean, cruise ships coming and going and amazing rain forest views. Don't worry about which room you are in, you're going to be in paradise. I had the same nervousness on our first trip, but not knowing ahead of time made the experience that much more memorable. You are in good hands with Couples Sans Souci!
    - kristi

There are a lot of photos on the Couples Resorts Photos Flickr group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/couplesresortsphotos/.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We have booked that category and will be asking for G block when we arrive. We'll be sure to send along some pictures after our trip. We arrive tomorrow, August 20th.

Cheers

Kaen Thanks. This does help alot. My TA said that I could request a block and all the post that I have read seem to state that this is what we would get a good view. Thanks Again
    Jamaicajeanne

Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful vaca in paradise. This is our first time to san souci. We loved swept- away and it was a hard decision to make. Look forward to seeing your pics.
    Jamaicajeanne

Thanks Jeffmon for the info.
    Jamaicajeanne

Karen great pics we are looking at going back in April 2012 and can't wait

Ian & Marie NB

Quote Originally Posted by newfbrit View Post
    Karen great pics we are looking at going back in April 2012 and can't wait

Ian & Marie NB
    Hi Ian & Marie, we are headed back to CSS Dec 28 to spend New Year's but also hope to get back next April, hope to see you there again. It was nice meeting you!
    (Karen&Paul)