Default Virgin Prem Ecomony vs BA Prem Economy

Just booked to travel with BA to Mo Bay in Premier Economy, mostly because the deal was marginally better than with Virgin. Any views as to which is better? My experience with Virgin was that it was average.

I have just booked via Couples uk & whilst I ended up with Virgin PE I was tempted by the offer of BA Club World (Business Class!) for a few hundred pounds more. I think that is well worth looking at....only 207 days to go...must get packing!

I have travelled in premier economy with both airlines and prfer Virgin.If you travel in the Bubble at no extra charge upstairs it is much quieter and more storage room. We return next Feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnniem View Post
    Just booked to travel with BA to Mo Bay in Premier Economy, mostly because the deal was marginally better than with Virgin. Any views as to which is better? My experience with Virgin was that it was average.

We are really pushing the boat out as the saying goes and flying BA Business to CTI on Sunday.
    It had better be good or i will have a grumpy husband on my hands all the the way there, convinced him it will be so worth it!!
    Our son and daughter-in-law are flying home on Saturday from CTI, sent message to say it was the best holiday they had ever had.

Didn't see that offer but the overall price (using Dial a flight) was really good. More than I paid last year but I travelled cattle class with Virgin and vowed never to do so again! November 26th can't come soon enough and December 10th can go to hell!

So how was CTI Patty? Everything you had hoped for? Decided to upgrade to CLub class for our flights in November. Hope its worth it!

Default BA Business (Club) - Super

Quote Originally Posted by Johnniem View Post
    So how was CTI Patty? Everything you had hoped for? Decided to upgrade to CLub class for our flights in November. Hope its worth it!
    Our experience with BA was superb from start to finish just one little hicup i will come to later,
    Check in at Gatwick was smooth, BA lounge very nice. Boarding very good, the seats are all that they say on the website, the staff very nice and helpful, food going was fantastic, it was everything you would expect. Comming home you do get to go to the new lounge at Mobay, with was good although i would be carefull of the sandwiches they brought out a new lot and they were warm which i didn't think was good as some were chicken. the only hic up was wwhen we got to the gate they looked at our boarding passes and just said "there here" which imediatly got the hackles up, there was something wrong with one of the seats we pre paid for and they moved us. I hate to say it but we were really upset mainly i think because of the way we were told we had been at the airport for 2 hours and they knew we were in the lounge all the staff said were "well your still in club". Well we calmed down and the seats given were OK and the flight home just as good at going. when we got home i applied on line at BA and got a refund of 120 for the seats i booked.
    so would i fly BA Club again IN A FLASH.