Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

the bottles of liquor you get with the mini-bar are not top shelf with the exception of Appelton Rum
    You need to request bottles of spirits on the card that comes on top of the mini-bar.

Alcohol flows like water there we were amazed, only time you're going to spend money is getting a bottle of fine wine at the restaurants, the souvenir store and vendors/water-ski/para-sail excursions on the beach. Also, just so you're aware, when you request your FREE liquor for your room bar fridge, CSA does not send you those rinky dinky tiny weenie bottles of achohol, they actually bring you a full 26 oz bottle of liquor, our jaw dropped when my wife just wanted a gin and tonic and they brought her an entire bottle of gin. LOL

Click on the "All Inclusive" link at the top of the page. This will open up a page that details all that is included in the all-inclusive package, including alcohol.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

softail19 said "unless you are a wine snob and need fancy wines"

My wife and I do have a taste for fine wines softail, but I won't bust chops over the snob comment.

Last time to CN we checked a bag and brought a couple of bottles of outstanding cabernets for our Otaheite dinner. Our fine cabs are better than anything available off of the "special" wine list (ok...guilty as charged - wine snob ).

We are going carry-on only for our December 2011 and April 2012 trips, so I will be content with the wine offered. (I may never check another bag...I could live for a year at CN without checking a bag).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2