Default Who's manning the bar?

Ok, I have just started my double digit dance (95 days) and I was just wondering who is manning the bar at Sunset Beach? Last year it was Francine and the year before that it iwas Jahnelle (sp?) and I was wondering who might be there this year?

Annarundel

Hi annarundel,
    My husband and I were at CSS at the end of July and Jheanel was the bartender. When she took her breaks Easton would tend the bar. Jheanel is our favorite but Easton is a close second! The minute our drinks were finished they already had made the next drink coming!

Have a wonderful trip! We have 127 days until we get to return home to paradise!
    suzyQ

When we were there in July it was Jhannel except the days that she was off

John

I don't think Francine is manning the bar there anymore. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by annarundel View Post
    Ok, I have just started my double digit dance (95 days) and I was just wondering who is manning the bar at Sunset Beach? Last year it was Francine and the year before that it iwas Jahnelle (sp?) and I was wondering who might be there this year?

Annarundel
    Hello Annarundel... Yes, we have been so lucky with great bartenders on our visits to SSB since 2006. Hope the good fortune continues! In addition to the wonderful Francine and Jahnelle, I remember how nice and attentive John was. They made a good team. Saskiann always had a smile too. I have to put a word in for Dwaune also (probably not correct spelling). He was mostly at the juice bar last Fall, but we enjoyed seeing him. And someone who definitely needs a shout out for his excellent work (and funny fear of chickens), is Craig, the au-natural chef for lunch. He was very professional and kind.

All in all, there have been very few Couples employees who we have any negative memories of. That is one of the big reasons we come home each year. We look forward to seeing our Sunset Beach friends this late November/early December!

Jheanel was working in July.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Just got back (August 20-26th) and Taneisha was the bartender most days (although our first day was another lady whose name I did not catch). Taneisha was great!

We were there Aug 1-9 & Jheanel was the bartender (except on Fri & Sun which were her days off). On her days off, Veronique was the bartender.

Fabfifty: we 1st met Duane in 12/2007. At the time he was the AN bartender. He recognized us & came up to us before we even saw him the next time we were there in 08/2009 (almost 2 yrs later !!), & then again in 05/2010 & just a few weeks ago in 08/2011.

He had only been at CSS a few months when we 1st met him. It's always nice to see him & catch up every year. In 08/2009, he was at the Beach Bar. In 05/2010, he was at the juice bar in Palazzina. Then, this time (08/2011), he is now doing a few different things (i.e. helping to stock the bars on property, filling in for lunches, etc...).

Here's what Duane looked like in 12/2007 (here, he had just 'rescued' some baby turtles that had made their way in the the AN pool) (how young he was !!):

Name:  CSS.Duane.BabyTurtle_12.07.jpg
Views: 679
Size:  36.8 KB

Taneisha was the main bartender when we were there 22 - 29 Aug. Veronique replaced her on her days off and Easton seemed to come in to help out every now and then and for their breaks. All of them are amazing. Absolutely love Taneisha's Electric Lemonade, Easton's slushes are amazing and Veronique makes a mean Dirty Banana!!!