Hybrid View

Default dunns river and zip line tours

We are going to CSS for our honeymoon in one month and we saw that they Dunns river tour bus departs at 10 am when do we return to CSS? has anyone ever been on the zip line canapoy tour? or have went on the bamboo raft down a river? are they worth doing? what other activities does a couple do off the resprts? thanks for your imput

Only been to CTI(4th time this Sept.) but if you never did Dunns River Falls, DON'T miss it. You should be back with in 2-2 1/2 hrs. Don't know much about zip line but are looking into it are self too. Been on bamboo raft ride and was fun and very relaxing. Have fun and you're going to love Couples and what they offer. When will you be at CSS?

Ralph & Roberta
    Syracuse, NY
    COR 9/1982, CTI 9/2007, CTI 9/2009, CTI 9/2011

1. The Dunns river trips returns to the hotel at about 12 or 12:30 PM daily. Go on a day when no cruise ships are in port
    2. We have not done the Zip line tour

2. There are 2 rafting destinations. The Martha Brea is about 90 minutes away and is just ok. The more famous one is in Port Antonio and it is over 2 hours from CSS,but it is well worth it. It is what you see when they show river rafting in Jamaica. There are wonderful Jerk food restaurants along the riverbank and the scenery is beautiful. You enter another world. Also in Port Anonio are spots that both the movie cocktail and Knight and Day were filmed. You see a much less touristy side of Jamaica when you visit Port Antonio.

The zip line tour in Ocho Rios is a blast. I'm very scared of heights and the guides made me feel at ease. They are funny and entertaining but safety is their main concern . I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I have done Dunn's River Falls many times & Zip lined through Chukka Coves...If you zipline only, there are about 12 drops (zips). It takes about 2.5 hours. You climb far into the mountains (about a 1/2 hour hike) then you have your 1st zip. What a rush!

For Dunn's River, I have been 3 times...it is cold & climbing for 1 and 1/2 hours (about)...it's fairly easy but I would reccomend H2o shoes

One love

We will be at CSS from September 19 to the 26 and it seems like I can barely sleep because Im so excited? Has anyone ever been golfing? or is it possible to do the Cat cruise from CSS? its not included in the excursions but could we pay to do it?