Default will anyone be traveling to CTI in January?

we will be going from 1-7-12 through 1-17-12, first time to Jamaica and really excited! My now husband, had gone together for 11 years and finally got married April of this year, and this is our honeymoon!

Congrats! We will be heading to TI Jan 27-Feb 3rd. Have a great time planning your trip. I have been reading this message board almost daily for 3 months and I always seem to learn something new. Its awesome. Happy planning and congrats!

Congrats! We arrive the 14th, it will be our 9th trip to CTI and we can guarantee that you will love it! 105 days to go... YAY!!

We just booked our 1st trip to CTI (2nd trip to Couples, went to CSS last year) in Jan 23 - 29. Can't wait to try out CTI. I love Couples... the all inclusive, food, rooms, beach & everything. I'm so excited!

Default we are

we will be there jan 6- 13 and cant wait!!!

Were booked for our first trip to CTI January 20th-27th Can't wait!!!

Hello, I'm Randy from missouri and my wife and I will be getting to cti on the 7th ourselves. Hope to see ya there. Congrats on your honeymoon. We were married in september but could not get away till now for a honeymoon, Hope it's a good time

Quote Originally Posted by hollyscopper View Post
    we will be going from 1-7-12 through 1-17-12, first time to Jamaica and really excited! My now husband, had gone together for 11 years and finally got married April of this year, and this is our honeymoon!
    Welcome to the Couples' Family

We spent our honeymoon there in 1980 - Fantastic and every year since! We arrive on the 11th thru 20th and would love to meet and welcome you. Even renewed our vows there in 2006 and was better than our wedding. Suggest you purchase the DVD - fabulous job and what memories - still cry viewing it to this day.

If you go to the Couples's you tube we are the 3rd couple from the left in the "Ivan Islanders" and please look for us.

Congratulations and looking forward to meeting you both
    Paul and Debbie

We will be there January 12th - 22nd for our 8th visit. You are going to love CTI. There is no better place for a honeymoon.

Hello everyone, We have less than 17 days left. Tara and David, we'll see you on the flight from Atlanta to jamaica (if not on the bus to paradise on the 27th). We already have our bags packed and ready to go. Need a time machine to hurry it up :>)
    Holly you have a safe trip tomorrow and we hope you have a fantastic time (save us some drinks and sun)
    See you soon, Scott and Jen