Thread: CTI Repeaters

Default CTI Repeaters

My wife and I honeymooned at CTI (COR then) in '95, and returned in '98, '00, and '01. After travelling to other resorts over the last 10 years, we are returning in 2012 (April). We enjoyed perks as repeaters during those subsequent trips.

My question is do repeaters still receive certain perks during their stay? Thanks in advance.

You can sign up before traveling for Romance Rewards and be able to do a day exchange at CSS if wanted. Also, register before arriving as a repeater and you will receive an invitation to the Repeater's dinner. One couple we met had not been to CTI for over 20 years and they received the invitaion to the Repeater's dinner and received the gift lunch bag and goodies when they left the resort. ( Also, they LOVED the improved CTI).

Repeaters do get perks based on the nights stayed, however those nights expire after 4 years. However, you may still register for Romance Rewards and do the trading places with CSS if you like and I would bet if you tell them you are repeaters, you get to attend the repeaters' dinner.
    Vicky

I know we will try to visit CSS. Almost went there instead, but we wanted to go back to CTI post rennovation.