Thread: Romance Rewards

Default Romance Rewards

If you are new to couples and signed up for romance rewards, but this will be the first time staying at a Couples resort, will you still be able to sign up for the Trading Places, or do you have to wait until the next time. I know that is listed under Yound Love Reward Level, but you would have had to stay at a Couples resort for Young Love Level. However I thought I read in a post that you could do Trading Places if you signed up and received your card before you go. If anyone knows please let me know.

Also unclear about the spa credit and gift shop credit which was a separate promoiton from RR. If you have a $350 spa credit and $150 store credit, do you have to spend it all at one time? I thought I read that you lose it if you don't use it all at once.

Any clarification on these subjects would be appreciated.

For Trading Places, you just need to be signed up. You can take advantage of this on your first trip.

The $350 and $150 do not have to be spent all at once, just all in the same trip. It's been my experience that you just charge everything to your room, then use the credits upon check-out. It seems that can depend on who rings you up. We were told at first you had to have the credits to purchase, but then when we would purchase anything, the person making the sale told us we redeem them at check-out.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I do not know what resort you are staying at but this is how it worked at CTI in July 2009. You will be given the two slips for the credit, they will be delivered to you room on day 1. (One for spa, one for gift shop) When you make your first purchase give the proper slip to the check out person and they will give you a slip back with what you have left.

You do not need to spend all the gift shop credit at once and you can use it in both the gift shop and logo shop. The same was true for the spa.

I think every resort is little different on the rules.

If you have any repeater credits, they should come on day 2.

Just a note:
    The gift/logo/spa at CTI do not take cash. Just room charges/ credit slips or credit cards.
    Irie Mon

for the spa Sue took the certificate with her on her first appointment and they deducted from the $350 there. for the gift shop $150 we used it at check out.

Randy

Everything Amy said!! I hope your trip is amazing!!
    Kristen

marymp
    Just go to the right and click on FAQs. Scroll down the all the answrs areright there.
    One Love,
    Mya

Default gift shop credit

how did you get a gift card credit?? Just curious,, first timer and will be there in 19 days :-). Thanks, Shanna

Quote Originally Posted by smdemat View Post
    how did you get a gift card credit?? Just curious,, first timer and will be there in 19 days :-). Thanks, Shanna
    The gift shop credit and spa credit were part of the Early Booking Bonus that ended on July 31. If you booked seven nights or longer then you received the credits. Also, if you are a repeater who has reached the Passionate Love level (24 or more nights stayed) then you receive a $75 gift shop credit as part of the Romance Rewards program.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Thanks for the info,, I booked thru AAA on July 2nd.. and paid in full and never got any of the gift cards,, bummer!!!

smdmat: You may wanna call AAA that is who we usually use to book also...You may have a nice little surprise you weren't even aware of! We always get the promos with them. Or I guess you could always wait until your arrival and see if you get a surprise then...But if it was me I would call. One of my BFFs goes to CN at least once a year and she was never aware of any rewards program. She's not a message board kind of gal. So she got a little surprise at a checkout when she checked out last time and had purchase things at the gift shop...but didn't get her spa treatments since she was unaware of them....I keep telling her to get on here. Oh well.
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)