Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default In case you were unaware - CTI to add minibars and room service

Award Winning All-Inclusive Couples Resorts Adds More to the Guest ExperienceCouples Tower Isle Introduces Full In-Room Dining and Mini Bars in all Room Categories
    Montego Bay, Jamaica July 29, 2011 – Following on the heels of being voted the highest rated all-inclusive Resort in the Caribbean, Bermuda and the Bahamas and the #1 Hotel Spa in the Region in Travel+Leisure magazine’s 2011 annual World’s Best Awards, Couples Resorts’, Couples Tower Isle is introducing full in-room dining and mini bars at the resort.
    “In an effort to further ‘wow’ our guests, Couples Tower Isle has just announced that it will be adding to its all-inclusive package full room service for all room categories, which will be available from 7:30 am - 9:30 pm, effective August 21, 2011,” commented Gary Stephens, Vice President of Operations at Couples Resorts.
    “To complement this exciting new inclusion, all rooms will feature personalized mini bars, which will be stocked with the hard and soft beverages according to the guests specific preferences,” he added.
    Full breakfast, lunch and dinner will be offered on the new Room Service menu, which has been designed by Stefan Spath, award winning Corporate Executive Chef of Couples Resorts, and will include such mouth-watering dishes as Pan-Fried Jamaican Snapper, Caesar Salads with Sliced Jerk Chicken or Grilled Shrimp Skewers, Cheesecake and Chocolate Mousse. “This makes Couples Tower Isle one of the most inclusive all-inclusive vacation packages in the Caribbean,” said Mr. Stephens.

All rooms at Couples Tower Isle, including the Premier Ocean pictured below, will offer a personalized stocked mini bar and full room service.
    Name:  CTI_1666_premier_ocean.jpg
Views: 3494
Size:  25.5 KB

About Couples Resorts:
    Couples Resorts, headquartered in Montego Bay, Jamaica, owns and operates four properties in Jamaica – Couples Tower Isle, Couples Sans Souci, Couples Swept Away and Couples Negril. Pioneered by the legendary Abe Issa, “father of Jamaican tourism,” each Couples Resort is an unsurpassed model of the all-inclusive resortsconcept, boldly designed with local inspiration to create a harmonic sense of nature and authentic Caribbean spirit. For over 33 years, Couples has delighted guests and refined the Caribbean all-inclusive resort experience by providing unparalleled service, exceptional dining experiences and exclusive added value inclusions. For further information please visit http://couples.com/.
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; August 19th, 2011 at 02:25 PM.

Couples Resorts

That is great news for everyone. One question is the breakfast to served in the in-room dining a full breakfast or is it the same as the in room dining breakfast served at the other Couples resorts which is a continental breakfast?

WOW!! What a nice surprise. My husband and I will be heading back home Sept. 27 for 10 days and this is a great addition to an already wonderful vacation.

We will arrive August 22, and look forward to trying out these new amenities!

even more reason to look forward to arriving on the 26th =)

Can full room service be added to CSA please!!! (and not just bfast) That would make it literally perfect!!!!!!

Richli2 - Full Breakfast...

Couples Resorts

Randymon: Thank you! A full breakfast @ CTI with in-room dining. It just gets better and better @ Couples resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Chell00 View Post
    even more reason to look forward to arriving on the 26th =)
    We get there that day too

very nice

Can't wait to try it out the room service in 334 days, but who's counting. I know on our arrival day this past year, I would definitely had used this service. I was so exhausted from travel I could barely move.

Randy, you can correct me if I'm wrong, but some guests have mentioned having bottled water in the mini bar frig. I have told them that at CTI, bottled water is not available on the resort. Mr. Henry had a statement regarding this in his welcome letter. Will this still be the case? I do tell them there will be the refillable water bottles available in their rooms when they arrive.
    Vicky

Where's the 'Super Like' button....this is fabulous....can't wait til January!!

Vickyj -

You are correct, no bottled water at CTI. Rather, all guests receive refillable bottles and there are filtered water stations throughout the resort.

Couples Resorts

Quote Originally Posted by slewis View Post
    We get there that day too
    cool i'll be the short red head that will be eating like a hobbit... sometimes even leaving my shire for the buffets/restaurants

Ok another reason to come back to CTI!! Like I needed more than one.
    Peace,
    BostonWalt

I love the idea of refillable bottles at CTI. I wish that were the case at ALL resorts everywhere. One place we stayed in MX they provided the 1/2 gallon thermos jugs for the rooms. There were water stations throughout the resort, on each end & middle of each floor along with ice machines. I can attest that we drank A LOT more water this way.

I love out refillable bottles. Word of caution though, if you put them in the dishwasher, the logo will come off.

I always use the self serve soda fountain at the grill so I could get ice in my water also. Ice machines in other locations would be great, but I also know they can be noisy.
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by b&bcarnett View Post
    WOW!! What a nice surprise. My husband and I will be heading back home Sept. 27 for 10 days and this is a great addition to an already wonderful vacation.
    We will arrive for the our first visit on September 7th. So excited for our much needed alone time vacation. Thanks all for the great reviews.

Love it!
    Dianavr

Randymon... once again you wow me!!! Wish my husband was still here to enjoy it

I was so happy to read the email when it came out!! My wife and I spent our honeymoon in Mexico and we basically spent a good portion of the trip and after comparing the resort to Couples and wondered why we even bothered to try somewhere else. The only two things we could come up with that we liked about the resort we stayed at was the minibar and the room service. Too often you'd eat early because of reservations and then go dancing... you get back to your room and realize not only did you not bring a couple drinks with you but that you're starving as well. I can't wait to return home and try this new inclusion out!

Thanks so much Couples!

How fantastic! Now if only you could get full room service at CSA before we arrive in December

Randymon when to we get to see in room service menu online..

Here is a sample In-Room Dining Menu

BREAKFAST
    Served from 7:30 am -11:00 am

DELI PLATTER
    Our Chef’s Selection of
    Smoked Fish and Deli Meats Served with Pickles, Onions and Capers

FRUIT PLATE WITH YOGHURT

EGGS
    Omelette or Scrambled

SIDES
    Bacon
    Sausages
    Today’s Potatoes
    Toast - Whole Wheat or White
    Baked Beans

JAMAICAN CLASSICS
    Please call Room Service for Today’s Special

LUNCH
    (Served between 11:00 am – 9:30 pm)

SOUP OF THE DAY
    Please call Room Service for Today’s Soup Special

CAESAR SALAD
    Crisp Romaine Lettuce with Capers, Anchovies, Parmesan & Garlic Croutons
    Choose from Grilled Shrimp Skewers or Sliced Jerk Chicken

CLASSIC HAMBURGER OR CHEESEBURGER
    Tomato, Lettuce, Pickles, Onion, Cheddar Cheese

JAMAICAN JERK CHICKEN
    French Fries, Cole Slaw, Corn on the Cob

PAN FRIED SNAPPER SANDWICH
    On Coco Bread, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Pickles, Onion, Tartar Sauce

FRENCH FRIES

DESSERTS

CHEESE CAKE
    with Raspberry Coulis

FRUIT PLATE
    Selection of Tropical Fruits

CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
    Sesame Tuille

Couples Resorts

Hi Randymon!
    The in-room dining menu looks awesome!!!! Will the in-room dining menu at CSS also be upgraded to include hot breakfast and that yummy sounding deli platter??? I certainly hope so!!!

Thank you,
    suzyQ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast