Default When is CSS AN area not AN

I originally thought I read somewhere that the CSS AN area is only AN until 5 PM and then after that the area is used for other non-AN activities. But reading some of these threads and the CSS schedule it appears as if there are specific activities that may not be AN, like on Monday the activities schedule says SUNSET HOUR from 5 to 6 in the AN area, but is the area then AN again after that? Is there no "SUNSET HOUR" any day but Monday?Also other activities scheduled during the day in the AN area (trivia, crazy bingo, scavenger hunt, rock painting, etc.) are these AN activities? Is the Friday 10:00 PM Gala after party AN? We enjoyed the CN AN area last year day and night and are trying to understand exactly how limited the schedule is at CSS AN.

jj - SSB is AN until 5 pm everyday including all activity- i.e rock painting
    After 5 pm the norms come over to take pictures of the sunset at which tiem most SSB folks put on clothes so to not traumatize the visiting norms

Any evening event on SSB is a textile event

Thanks steverandlinda, but at the risk of being a complete pain in the @#!* about this, if its after 6:00 PM "sunset hour" and there is not a scheduled textile event, is the area considered AN again or is it "officially" not AN all evening/night every day? I've seen some postings on here implying that the AN crowd sometimes goes back in the evenings for some impromptu pool or hot tub use, but I guess this could just be unofficial. I don't mind breaking the rules, or as close to "rules" as one has in Jamaica :>, as long I know that I'm breaking the rules :> I just can't find anywhere that states clearly for example that the area is officially only AN from say 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, or that it is AN all the time except for specifically scheduled non-AN activities like sunset hour and specifically scheduled non-AN evening events.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ-JD View Post
    Thanks steverandlinda, but at the risk of being a complete pain in the @#!* about this, if its after 6:00 PM "sunset hour" and there is not a scheduled textile event, is the area considered AN again or is it "officially" not AN all evening/night every day? I've seen some postings on here implying that the AN crowd sometimes goes back in the evenings for some impromptu pool or hot tub use, but I guess this could just be unofficial. I don't mind breaking the rules, or as close to "rules" as one has in Jamaica :>, as long I know that I'm breaking the rules :> I just can't find anywhere that states clearly for example that the area is officially only AN from say 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM daily, or that it is AN all the time except for specifically scheduled non-AN activities like sunsethour and specifically scheduled non-AN evening events.
    jj if what you are asking is " where the hell can i go at 7 pm if i want to be butt nekkid and not in my room... Answer would if no Couples activity is scheduled feel free to take a dip in the hot tub pool or ocean. just check with the guard to make sure they are not shocking the pool. I think there is only 1 event held on SSB during a regular week

When we were there a couple months ago, we typically stayed at SSB until it got dark (around 7:30 - 8:00pm). At 5pm, people can come over to "see the sunset". If you noticed that I said dark was about 7:45, it makes you wonder what sunset people were looking at when its 5pm. It seems like most people that came over to see the sunset at 5pm left way before sunset.

As far as I know, the textile folks can come over at 5pm, but I don't think there is a rule that says you can't be nude during that time. A couple times a week (I think), they do keep the bar open and bring snacks for the textile people around 5pm. We were in the hot tub at the time and when I needed a drink, i just got out, hopped in the pool and swam to the bar and got a drink. I guess its just a matter of what you are comfortable with. At least the bar is open later those days

Just for clarification:
    After 5:00 SSB is "open" to those with clothing on
    Many days the crowd at the pool stays in and around the pool stays naked even after 500
    I have been know to fall asleep on my floatie beside the pool and wake up around 6 when people start to drag their butts out to go get cleaned up for dinner

Also, in July we set up an au naturel after hours party at SSB
    We had to pay a little to pay for bartender overtime ($10)
    It was fun and was not breaking any rules
    John