Thread: Privacy Issues?

Default Privacy Issues?

I was planning my ceremony for CSA until I noticed bystanders in so many of the photos... now I'm freaking out about not having a "private" ceremony-- to the point of maybe scrapping the whole idea.

The garden area doesn't look very 'beachy' (or even well-kept), so that's not an option for me.

Is there anywhere at CSA that would provide both sand and privacy for a wedding ceremony?

Would I be better off at CN?

What are the ceremony site options at either resort?

Thanks for your help, my ulcer appreciates it.

Sorry to hear about your ulcer.

The wedding options at CSA are :

1. On a public beach or
    2. At the Garden Wedding Gazebo.

If you want privacy, use the Gazebo. It's beautiful. Then go get some pictures done on the beach at sunset.

Monica and I were going to get married on the beach in 2007 but after walking the grounds we decided on the Gazebo and loved it. We had some friends we met at the resort with us and couldn't have asked for a better wedding or honeymoon.

Bottom line, if you choose CSA, walk around and make the choice that's right for you. Either way, you will be in paradise and have a beautiful wedding.

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We got married on the beach at CSS in June. There were people lying in the sun and floating in the water, but
    we were focused on each other. My husband did not even notice people were watching until everyone started
    clapping and cheering when we kissed. We enjoyed it - it made us feel special and that everyone was
    celebrating with us - not an invasion of our privacy at all.

Afterwards while we were walking around the resort taking photos, everyone was so nice and congratulating
    us. It just added to the excitement of the day.

Enjoy your special day!
    T.O. & Mia
    CSS - June 17-23, 2011 Weddingmoon!
    CSS - June 19-23, 2012

I was just married at CTI on the beach at 11am. The beach was busy. The speedboat was taking people out skiing right behind the wedding arch when they started setting it up. But the boat and crowd promptly moved out of courtesy.

But really, honestly...there was only one person that mattered to me on that sand.

I didn't even notice the people until I reviewed some of the photos my husband's parents took from a distance. *****None of the bystanders ended up in our professional photos.*****
    I think maybe 1 person appears in our DVD. Not a big deal at all.

The beach wedding was heaven. My advice is not to pass it up based on bystanders.
    Weddingmoon @ CTI August 2011
    Planning our return Home!