Thread: CSS Question?

Default CSS Question?

We were there a few years back and loved our room. But alas can't remember the number or block. I can tell you it was the third floor right above a pool near the entrance. Our view from our huge balcony was of the ocean strait out and the stage to the left slightly. Would love to get the same room on our visit Feb. 2012. Can anyone tell us what block?

That sounds like it may be either E or F. The pool I think you are talking about is near the Balloon Bar and the main lobby. So I think to the right of that as you come out of the lobby I would think is E or F. But, I am not absolutely possitive.
    Linda

Quote Originally Posted by robandchrissy View Post
    We were there a few years back and loved our room. But alas can't remember the number or block. I can tell you it was the third floor right above a pool near the entrance. Our view from our huge balcony was of the ocean strait out and the stage to the left slightly. Would love to get the same room on our visit Feb. 2012. Can anyone tell us what block?
    We stayed at CSS in Feb and were in F6. It sounds like the same area, it was at the end of the building right over the lobby and overlooked the small pool up top and the patio outsid the balloon bar. It was great!
    Holly