Default Questions about Atrium rooms and water temp

So, I'm almost to the two month mark for my 8 night stay at CSA and needless to say, I'm getting very excited! We are going the first week of November and booked an atrium room. I was wondering if anyone could tell us from experience if there is a certain building we should request when we check in? Probably things most important to us are a pretty view and privacy. Also, if we have a first floor room will there always be people walking by when we are out on the verandah or is it fairly secluded? Second question, I know it's less humid in November (yay!) but what is the water temperature like? Is it still comfortable to get in and splash around?

Thanks for your help

The Atrium rooms are all identical. Inside, they are all the same. There are no bad views in these gardens. For what its worth, you can ask for a particular room or building, but its more likely that it won't be available. Requests prior to arrival are NOT entertained or granted (see the pinned topic near the top of the topics list).

As for the first floor suites, yes... they buildings and walkways are close enough that passers-by will see you on your veranda.

The waters of the Caribbean around Jamaica are generally warm enough to "splash around it" all year round. We've been there in Jan, Feb, May, June, July and Dec... and haven't noted any appreciable change in water temperature. This year, October.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"