Default Worried about returning

We spent 2 glorious weeks at CSS in November 2009 and are going again for 2 weeks November 2011. We have also pre-booked CN for November 2012.

My only concern about returning to CSS this November is that we had SUCH a great vacation, does the 2nd time live up to the same expectations? This is our first time travelling to the same resort a 2nd time. We've been to the same places before, but different resorts.

How do you shake the feeling of uncertainty that it may not be as good as you remembered?

Well Sunfun we haven't been there yet but have been on this mb since March pretty much every day and I have read over and over that the trips just keep getting better and better the more you go so I really believe that you have nothing to worry about and that this trip will be more memorable then the last! Enjoy it and shake that uncertainty.....you're gonna have a great time!!

Quick answer for you. Yes, the second trip will live up to your expectations. So will your third, fourth, fifth, etc... So many Repeaters can't be wrong.

Doing the double-digit dance for our fifth trip to CSA!!!!!

Mike and Monica
    Jamaica Soon Come.
    CSA Torch Holder 2012

We are currently on our 3rd trip to CN right now and I understand your concern! Our second time back was nerve wracking as we we're worried about it not being as good since it's no longer "new" but in reality it's that much better because you already know what to expect, and just how good it will be! It's so great to be remembered by staff and appreciated for being a repeat guest. Just be excited and revel in your memories to get stoked for the next trip!

Another quick answer... we're returning to our beloved SweptAway for the ninth time in October... 'nuff said.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfun View Post
    We spent 2 glorious weeks at CSS in November 2009 and are going again for 2 weeks November 2011. We have also pre-booked CN for November 2012.

My only concern about returning to CSS this November is that we had SUCH a great vacation, does the 2nd time live up to the same expectations? This is our first time travelling to the same resort a 2nd time. We've been to the same places before, but different resorts.

How do you shake the feeling of uncertainty that it may not be as good as you remembered?
    Well we were in CSS Nov 2010 and loved it even though we endured the edge of a tropical storm for almost all the 2 weeks. We met some great people and had a lot of fun. We loved it so much that when my husband's father passed away at Christmas, we made plans to return in March 2011. We didn't meet the same guests but all our staff friends remembered us like we were family. We had a great time again. So much so that we are returning this November 8th-22nd and can't wait. What dates will you be there, we hope to meet you

The second time was better then the first. The third time was better then the second. You will feel one love every time, and home will be just as attractive and fun. I am already looking forward to the fourth knowing the fifth will be better.