UNBELIEVABLE! WOW! INCREDIBLE, are just a view of the words I can think of that describes our weekend celebration at Couples Tower Isle (CTI). The was simply amazing. Brian and I were both in agreement that your Couples Philosophy was more than mere talk. During our wedding weekend, our expectations were not just met; they were met with flying colors.

The various activities, restaurants and sheer openness of the resort provided a perfect venue for Brian and my family to meet and begin the relationship building.

The planning and execution of the cocktail reception to dinner was a success. We along with our guests thoroughly enjoyed the evening. We originally were going to have this function off site, but glad now that we didn’t. Latoya Lewis was instrumental with working with us for the perfect cocktail reception: signature drinks/flexibility with the cocktail menu items etc. A “special thanks” to Maxine for recommending the roof top patio.

On the “free day” for everyone, which was that Sunday, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the Dunn’s River Fall excursion, and the water sports onsite at CTI. Steve, (water sports staff), was very courteous, friendly, safety consciousness, and had a strong sense of customer satisfaction.

Everyone is looking forward to another "group celebration" at CTI next year.